My fav pic from nevada

rumyhajy.jpg

sent from my NSA approved phone

The shooting position is fine, for a shot or two, but children listen: BRIDGES ARE A BAD IDEA. Got that? Stay away from roofs, bridges, and generally any position where you have only one exit strategy. You limit yourself.

The shooting position is fine, for a shot or two, but children listen: BRIDGES ARE A BAD IDEA. Got that? Stay away from roofs, bridges, and generally any position where you have only one exit strategy. You limit yourself.

Great cover from below but the concealment is lacking, and limited in the exit strategy

Feds never go away.
They are probably consulting janet reno to determine best plan of action, how to kill maximum # of children and use as many tanks as possible.

(Photo Credit: The patriot nation)
moo-lon-labe-come-and-take-it-bundy-ranch-standoff.jpg

Last edited:
Visibility has its uses, particularly in this case, their presence was a deterrent. However, now that the govt. has caved (temporarily) the militia will be emboldened to take more aggressive action next time. I wouldn't be surprise if shots start getting fired and if they start using federal SWAT teams. Then it is going to hit the fan.

Visibility has its uses, particularly in this case, their presence was a deterrent. However, now that the govt. has caved (temporarily) the militia will be emboldened to take more aggressive action next time. I wouldn't be surprise if shots start getting fired and if they start using federal SWAT teams. Then it is going to hit the fan.
I can see that. The Feds never withdrew. They just regrouped. They threw the protestors a bone (aka a few cattle) in order to gain time. What most people don't get is that they are dealing with a slow entity. .gov is strong when it comes to firepower, but they have lots and lots of procedures and regulations to follow. That, and different agencies that have to be coordinated, competences to be set, and so on. This is their only real weakness in the field. Once they get organized and get their shit straight, there's no stopping them. In a kind of "siege" situation, what happens now is the worst case: the .gov has it's crap together now. It's downhill from here.

Great cover from below but the concealment is lacking, and limited in the exit strategy
No need to conceal in a situation like that. He probably wanted that pic to go viral. Gonna get him a few cold ones at the bar and a federal investigation on his ass.

The real question is who's more determined.
Of course the Feds are going to win in a one off siege of a fixed position if it plays out that way.
Chasing people who know that area like the back of their hand around the desert. They still most likely win ,but the casualty count on the Fed side is going to be a fair bit higher.
That and if it goes for any length of time there will be more support pouring in.
Folks are writing off these militia groups as a bunch of dumb assed mall ninja's.
Some of them might be, but there's some ex-mil guys in there who ain't no Tinkerbells.
I know I wouldn't want some of them crawling up the next hill behind me.

Back
Top Bottom