My daughter's first time behind the wheel...

pastera

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I guess letting my son do doughnuts in the cul de sac with my truck (4x4 hemi) is a bad thing?
Kids loved stealing the lawn tractor and blasting around the yard - my old belt driven tractor can move pretty fast.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only way to really train to become a driver is to drive more. More parking lots! More auto-cross type movements!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
eh, my kid decided to rub the curb in my car.

Shit happens, it was a learning experience.

Fixxah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
For those of you letting kids sit in your lap and drive, I will tell you about a parent doing just that when I was working at Stop&Shop when I was in school.
They left the parking lot and smashed a lady against the signal post at a RR crossing. Not funny or pretty.
A neighbor was doing the same thing on our street, I warned him about same and that put an end to junior driving.
Glad she didn't get hurt Big Red.

BFDX7

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear no one got hurt and I have a kid working on getting a license and we had a minor incident the other Saturday morning. He was pulling out onto a main road and failed to out the car in first and dogged the clutch so we did the normal buck and stall. After the stall we feel another hit and the car behind us rear ended us. So I get out of the car and the lady behind us gets out and starts apologizing and I looked at both of the cars and didn't notice any major damage so I said no harm done and not to worry about it. So I get back in the car and I ask my kid if he want me to take over and drive because he was shaken up a bit and he said no and continued on our way. He was amazed that I didn't yell at all. A few jokes here and there but that was it.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
For those of you letting kids sit in your lap and drive, I will tell you about a parent doing just that when I was working at Stop&Shop when I was in school.
They left the parking lot and smashed a lady against the signal post at a RR crossing. Not funny or pretty.
A neighbor was doing the same thing on our street, I warned him about same and that put an end to junior driving.
Glad she didn't get hurt Big Red.
ugh that is terrible. poor folks.

first time i drove i nearly clipped a gas pump. no idea why my dad had me driving around gas pumps.

Top Bottom