• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

my daughter and my pss

PSS

NES Member
my kid was scared to try my rem pss out.brought her to the range yesterday and put her behind my rem .308 and told her to start at 200 yrds.here she is with her target.not bad for the first try.looks like i'll have to get her a bolt rifle now!

Cool looks like you guys had fun.

my woman shoots all my guns better than me....its irritating.

Nice. Young Teen?
I have 3 daughters as well, oldest just turned 11.
Going slow, we have the BB Gun and Airsoft down, maybe this year for the 22.

Nice. Young Teen?
I have 3 daughters as well, oldest just turned 11.
Going slow, we have the BB Gun and Airsoft down, maybe this year for the 22.

She is 14 seemingly a natural shooter. My 11 year old is a little better though.
100 yards when she was 8 with the savage
I started mine at around 7 with a cricket .22. My youngest (11) shoots a Savage 12FV (.223)with a redfield illuminater scope, Harris bipod, and a choate varment stock.

The 14 year old usually shoots a Yankee hill machine 20" bull barrel with a vortex scope and Harris bipod.

I wanted to see how she would do with a bolt.my middle one (12) shoots a ruger 10/22 purple tiger striped

Last edited:
AWESOME!
I'd +100 if I could ...I have two daughters, 26 and 18.. both of whom come to the range often with Dad!

And enjoy every SECOND of your time with her - she'll be driving YOU to the range before you even realize where all the time and her youth went!! It goes by SO fast.

+1

Man! That's awesome! My son is 8. I really think it's time to get him rolling now! Thanks for the inspiration

Back
Top Bottom