My cousin lost everything in fire.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys, I have seen in the past how great NES can be when it comes to helping out fellow NESer's. But Me and my home are just fine, however my cousins home in lowell burned down 3/17/15. Luckily they were able to wake up in time and Her and her husband and two children were able get out to safety. But the home was a complete loss and they lost everything. I have given her some money of my own, but also a GoFundMe account was started for them to try to get them back on there feet. So I thought I would share it here with my fellow NESer's. Because I have had my home burn down to the ground in the past as well and I know how hard it is to get back to normal without help.

Anything helps.

This is the GoFundMe link: http://www.gofundme.com/p6oais?fb_a...36&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_ref=undefined

Lowell Sun report: http://www.lowellsun.com/local/ci_27734646/lowell-blaze-hits-2-homes

2nd Lowell Sun report: http://www.lowellsun.com/news/ci_27742505

If you donate post up and I will add you to a karma for 100 rounds of AE .223

If Mods have a problem with this please let me know and I will delete it.

TIA. Jose, (Wicked1911)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How old are the kids? I have clothes, toys and SOME furniture I can give them if they're young enough.

EDIT: Just checked the GOFUNDME page.... I may have some stuff for the boy. I'll PM you what my wife comes up with when I get home.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My Girl is only 4 so I can't really help with that...I'll ask some family/friends with kids that age.

My 18 month old is pretty much in 24 month clothes. I'll see what my wife has that we haven't given away already.

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Im pretty sure we have some girl clothes that would fit her. I will ask the wife tonight. My younger daughter prefers to wear the same crap every day so all the stuff we buy her just sits.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks guys. This afternoon I returned back to my office to find 7 big boxes full of clothes left by coworkers with more to come, So I will post up if they need any more after that. Everything is appreciated though so I will update soon as I know more.

jtnf

NES Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Bump and confusion...

WAAF/The Greg Hill Foundation is setting up a matching fund (matching up to $5000) for the victims of this fire... For one family. I'm confused.

--Edit: Looks like the foundation cherry-picked the family with five kids - Keeping it local, gofundme'd from OP's link.

Last edited:

noddaduma

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We went through that when we moved here 4 years ago and our moving van caught fire.

My oldest daughter is 9... I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom