• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My Condolences, Vermont Gun Owners

So, what are Vermonters to do? Halquist is flamingly anti-gun vs. a straight up betrayer. Glad I don't live there anymore. F'd if you do, and f'd if you don't. (or, to quote someone else's signature from here, "The devil you know is still the devil".

Well, at least this one wont fool you in a bar....

christine_ctsy-vec.jpg

Except that Phlip-Phlop Phil has ALREADY broken his promise in his first term and has ALREADY signed anti-gun legislation into law...

that didn't stop Weld from running with Gary. Remember, it's all about who is the bigger turd, not whether or not person is a turd.

Vermonters need to stop, catch their breath and consider the situation where they don't have any choice. That's the problem. It's a bigger problem than simply pro or anti 2a or any other issue. Here we have two turds who don't represent any Vermonters that I know, like 95% that I know. There is something wrong here and they need to fix it before all other issues can be worked out.

It just seems the less mainstream (aka normal) a person is, the more accepted he/she is. No longer are decisions about people made based upon qualifications. People are elected to positions because they are breaking through some glass ceiling or some other ridiculous bull$hit. It is a great strategy though for the person running. We are so focused looking at the surface, or what we are staring at on the screen, that we do not bother to dig into their history, what they have done or not done, and what they truly stand for. Simply brilliant.

Man, think of all the bat$hit crazy people holding elected positions. Wow, just wow.

It just seems the less mainstream (aka normal) a person is, the more accepted he/she is. No longer are decisions about people made based upon qualifications. People are elected to positions because they are breaking through some glass ceiling or some other ridiculous bull$hit. It is a great strategy though for the person running. We are so focused looking at the surface, or what we are staring at on the screen, that we do not bother to dig into their history, what they have done or not done, and what they truly stand for. Simply brilliant.

Man, think of all the bat$hit crazy people holding elected positions. Wow, just wow.

all thanks to "historic vote" and guilting hysteria. Exactly how we got Barry.

that didn't stop Weld from running with Gary. Remember, it's all about who is the bigger turd, not whether or not person is a turd.
Plenty of NESers voted for (What's Aleppo?) Gary, in spite of him choosing a statist, anti 2nd, RINO as a running mate.

Ouch. This sucks. We are going to end up having to choose between cryin' Faker or some Commie nutbag here in MA and ME won't have Paul LePage to vote for this go-round.

Only hope is to vote for Scott Lively on Sept 4th!

Plenty of NESers voted for (What's Aleppo?) Gary, in spite of him choosing a statist, anti 2nd, RINO as a running mate.
Yup. I am one of them. And although Trump has been ok so far for 2A despite some of his recent comments, his track record of supporting the AWB made me nervous. Weld sucked as a running mate, but I wasn't voting for VP, I was voting for the guy at the top of the ticket.

Yup. I am one of them. And although Trump has been ok so far for 2A despite some of his recent comments, his track record of supporting the AWB made me nervous. Weld sucked as a running mate, but I wasn't voting for VP, I was voting for the guy at the top of the ticket.
And if he drops dead???????? President Weld! Not to mention that it shows a major flaw when that kind of a choice is made.

And it never will be repealed.
Yup. CO had the votes to recall reps who voted for the mag ban (one resigned facing a recall so a D could be appointed to replace her), but nothing was done to recall the law.

Back
Top Bottom