My collection of Mini-9mm Autos

K9 mini?...........replace it with the PM9 then you have something smaller than the shield.
Glock 26?........replace it with the 43
:)

lol, i have a smith 9c, an impulse buy from the deli. i hadn't had a 9 in years and saw this in the showcase with 6 extra mags with the extenders on them. short money, 329 + tax. oddly, i dislike the m&p semi auto line so very surprising i took to this small one. it's a pig, chews and spits out everything. just a range toy. full disclosure, i do have a shield and practice but i have a ton of rounds through the 9c. i sold my g26 several years ago. i really don't see the need for me to have a bunch of little nines. my achilles heel is little 44's and .357's. it's all good.

lol, i have a smith 9c, an impulse buy from the deli. i hadn't had a 9 in years and saw this in the showcase with 6 extra mags with the extenders on them. short money, 329 + tax. oddly, i dislike the m&p semi auto line so very surprising i took to this small one. it's a pig, chews and spits out everything. just a range toy. full disclosure, i do have a shield and practice but i have a ton of rounds through the 9c. i sold my g26 several years ago. i really don't see the need for me to have a bunch of little nines. my achilles heel is little 44's and .357's. it's all good.
I love them all... Have a S&W 629 “Backpacker” and 640 and 340... .17 to .338 LM to 10 Gauge...

Where is the YEET CANNON? [laugh]

Nice collection.

Looking at your avatar, I want to see your single action collection.

Where is the YEET CANNON? [laugh]

Nice collection.

Looking at your avatar, I want to see your single action collection.
I’ll need to clean them first... two Ruger Vaquero Bisley and a Navy Arms Schofield in .45 LC from my SASS days and the two NAA mini revolvers in .22 LR and .22 Mag... that’s it for single actions... I’ll work on making them presentable for a group photo...

Back
Top Bottom