• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My AR is ready for you,’ Texas lawmaker tells Beto O’Rourke over mandatory buybacks

A number of Democrats have come out in opposition to O'Rourke's proposal, with Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday telling reporters that he doesn’t “know of any other Democrat who agrees” with O’Rourke’s proposal to confiscate assault-style weapons.

Your still a lying sack Chucky .
Of course you do.
Like all of them.

He truly is the greatest gift the commies could have given us.

Yesterday I was out with a few friends playing the pokemon game. I know I know it's a game. Long story short, the people I play with know I am a gun gal and 2 of the guys I normally play the game with started asking me questions about applying for their LTCs and purchasing a handgun. I didn't even have to ask them why. They said, did you hear what that guy Beto is saying? He wants to take peoples guns. I want to get my LTC now and keep a few guns in the house. I then came back with my range offer and told them I am willing to take them to the range any time they want. The last sentence of the conversation is what struck me, how can anyone vote for these people?

So yeah he has been a gift.

I've put some thought into this. (never a good thing) But Castro (sp) is still the best one out there. Free abortions for trannies. [rofl] . Talk about making the virgin Mary look like amateur hour. I still can't believe he said that and doesn't get laughed off the stage every time he gets up there. To call him stupid is an insult to stupid people.

Yesterday I was out with a few friends playing the pokemon game. I know I know it's a game. Long story short, the people I play with know I am a gun gal and 2 of the guys I normally play the game with started asking me questions about applying for their LTCs and purchasing a handgun. I didn't even have to ask them why. They said, did you hear what that guy Beto is saying? He wants to take peoples guns. I want to get my LTC now and keep a few guns in the house. I then came back with my range offer and told them I am willing to take them to the range any time they want. The last sentence of the conversation is what struck me, how can anyone vote for these people?

So yeah he has been a gift.

90mimb_pxw4wj25wR1s6lzfwo1_1280.jpg

He keeps doubling down in a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIINmv54O24

Bobby Franky: "You don't have a right to rebel."
Me: laughs in New Hampshire.

NH Constitution, Part the First, Article 10, "Right of Revolution":
Government being instituted for the common benefit, protection, and security, of the whole community, and not for the private interest or emolument of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.
June 2, 1784

Check the date on that article, Bobby Franky. It's literally older than the Constitution of the United States.

Back
Top Bottom