• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My AR is ready for you,’ Texas lawmaker tells Beto O’Rourke over mandatory buybacks

yeah but the average voter is a barely functional retard with the attention span of a flea.

True, this is why it is up to the RNC to plaster prime time, youtube, and social media with ads showing these knuckleheads raising their hands during the debates, agreeing with firearm confiscations, dismantling ICE and all the other idiocy they've been spewing for the last several months starting about 4 months from the election. The Dems are giving them an enormous amount of ammunition to put Trump back in for another 4 years. Whether the RNC and conservative organizations will use it to maximum effectiveness remains to be seen. Unfortunately, they will most likely eff it up as usual.

If you intend to violate my 4th amendment rights with your "mandatory buy back" than I intend to use my 2nd amendment rights to defend them. Seems pretty simple to me. I'm sure I won't be alone. Those of us who choose this path will become a militia.

That's EXACTLY why the founders wrote the 2nd amendment.
They will never get this.

I mean, anytime you have somebody threatening to use violence against somebody in this country to resolve a political issue, or really for any reason, that’s a matter for law enforcement,” O’Rourke told CNN.

Uh, isn't that what you yourself are threatening to do you slimy little asshat ?

So then the voices that have stated all along what the ultimate goal was... were not wrong. [insert shocked face]
“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” Maya Angelou

The founders were not kidding around when they wrote the Bill Of Rights. Nor are they fanciful ideas, but are how freedom and liberty would exist for as long as it could be preserved.

Last edited:
Threatening a politician is hate speech.

Hate speech is enough to get red flagged and your guns confiscated.

That is the plan.

They could play that game 10 or 15 years ago, but this is 2019 and when it comes to this crap, "Pepperidge Farm Remembers". [laugh]

They are counting on the tech oligarchs to shadow ban and censor anything that goes against the narrative. TV won't show it, newspapers won't print it, radio won't talk about it, and the internet tyrants will do their best to scrub it.

They know their ideas suck and don't work. It's why they have to brainwash from cradle to grave, use peer pressure, censorship, spying, rewrite history all the time, and do their damnedest to change language to make it impossible to express, much less even formulate the necessary feeling cognitively, dissent.

Ultimately I think they will go big on AI & killer robots to unthinkingly do their bidding. Because they want that level of amoral unquestioning obedience to their power. Can't trust meat to keep the unwashed serfs in line because the meat occasional has thoughts and objections.

Beta is selling these for a fund raiser:

Beto-ORourke-t-shirt-THIS-IS-F-CKED-UP-final.jpg

beto_shirt-1086x609.1568384282.jpg

LBJ was from Texas along with the Bush clan. Texas used to be a Democrat stronghold. Culture and norms shift.

True, maybe this will change things and force a reckoning...

Instapundit » Blog Archive » THEY’RE UPSET BECAUSE ONLY LEFTISTS ARE SUPPOSED TO THREATEN VIOLENCE IF THEY DON’T GET THEIR WAY: …
And a law that violates the Constitution — which gun confiscation absolutely would — isn’t a “duly passed law.” It’s a usurpation of authority. Funny that all these people who have been yammering about #Resistance and punching Nazis seem okay with the idea of laws that violate the Constitution, laws that are — of course — themselves enforced with guns and violence.

Oh, good, you finally understand. I thought we were going to have to explain it to you using small words and simple pictograms.

It’s so tedious trying to explain the facts of life to the sort of dumbasses who think “shall not be infringed” means “maybe you could have a duck gun. If your doctor, your wife, and three of your neighbors agree.”
[rofl]

I mean, anytime you have somebody threatening to use violence against somebody in this country to resolve a political issue, or really for any reason, that’s a matter for law enforcement,” O’Rourke told CNN.

Uh, isn't that what you yourself are threatening to do you slimy little asshat ?
And with better AR's than we're allowed to have.

I am curious. Does ex post facto affect this and is that the reason all previous gun bans had grandfather clauses?
ExPostFacto has nothing to do with it. ExPostFacto is making it a crime to have done something back when it was legal.

This is more in the area of a government "taking" and "property rights".

ExPostFacto is telling someone "You lose your 2A rights for a crime that did not include that punishment at the time you were found guilty or copped a plea", but that falls under the "right of the second class" and "cuz guns" exemptions to constitutional scrutiny, also known as the constitution being void where prohibited by law.

District Attorney to the Jury: Okay, let's count to ten now. Ready? 1, 3, 4, 5, 6,...

Suspect: Hey, what happened to the 2nd?!

Defense Attorney: Exactly!

As far as the left is concerned, the inmates are fully running the asylum at this
point. If they lose the presidency again, the dem/dnc meltdown should be pretty incredible.

Yeah they are going to become completely apoplectic. Likely there will be a surge in the ranks of the ANTIFA frat boys (and the derelict goons they use as muscle) propelling vandalism and violence toward any random person they perceive as having supported Trump.

There is already an underlying threat of violence toward fellow citizens in the tone that Beto is taking, so no great leap to think they will take it to the streets when they can’t get their way at the ballot box.

And their programmers (read: media elite) have preconditioned this behavior, it is already perfectly acceptable sport in Portland every other weekend.

However, I think some might be in for a big shock if they try pulling this shit on regular folks outside of the coastal leftist bubbles.

:emoji_tiger:

It wasn’t a threat and even Beta doesn’t think it’s a threat. He ‘forwarded on the the FBI’ for one reason: publicity. He’s not a serious contender for the nomination and he’s pulling out the stops to look tough for his base. He’s a wanna-be drag queen version of Kamala Harris.

It wasn’t a threat and even Beta doesn’t think it’s a threat. He ‘forwarded on the the FBI’ for one reason: publicity. He’s not a serious contender for the nomination and he’s pulling out the stops to look tough for his base. He’s a wanna-be drag queen version of Kamala Harris.

So much posturing. He's trying to appeal to the base in SF/NY/Chicago, but he's a rep from Texas, and his gun-grabbing ways will get him un-elected there. That said, much like Maura's edict, I'm pretty sure what Beto is doing on the National stage is "gang initiation" for a cabinet position under Biden. That's what all the candidate polling below the top 3 are vying for, really.

So much posturing. He's trying to appeal to the base in SF/NY/Chicago, but he's a rep from Texas, and his gun-grabbing ways will get him un-elected there. That said, much like Maura's edict, I'm pretty sure what Beto is doing on the National stage is "gang initiation" for a cabinet position under Biden. That's what all the candidate polling below the top 3 are vying for, really.
Sadly his district is pretty Blue. He’s not in danger from that

Back
Top Bottom