• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My AR is ready for you,’ Texas lawmaker tells Beto O’Rourke over mandatory buybacks

Beto the Beyotch reported him to the feds

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/beto-promises-gun-confiscation-immediately-reports-gun-owner-fbi-come-take-threat

Not copying the whole article because there's a lot of twitter links

O’Rourke said in an interview later Friday morning that his campaign staff had contacted the FBI and Twitter regarding Cain’s tweet.

“I mean, anytime you have somebody threatening to use violence against somebody in this country to resolve a political issue, or really for any reason, that’s a matter for law enforcement,” O’Rourke told CNN.

“But it really drives home the point better than I could have made,” he continued. “Rep. Briscoe Cain is making the case that no one should have an AR-15 that they can hold over someone else in this country — say, ‘Look, if we disagree on something, let me introduce you to my AR-15.’ Absolutely wrong.”

So just to make sure we’re clear, Beto O’Rourke is already in the process of taking away our Second Amendment rights. He’s not even waiting until he wins the election. If you stand up to him, he’ll take away your guns. Because saying “Come and take it” is now considered a “death threat.” But saying “Hell yes, we’re going to take away your guns” is just policy.

Now, as of today, if you tell a potential tyrant who wants to take your guns away, “Come and take it,” that’s EXACTLY WHAT BETO WILL DO.

Except he’ll send in the FBI to do his dirty work for him. Because of course.

What do you think of Congressman O’Rourke and his pledge to destroy the Second Amendment?

This is exactly why even threats need to be protected as free speech.

It is so sad that someone who has made his way to being a potential candidate for POTUS thinks that gun confiscation is a viable/effective option.
Is he really that dumb or is he just playing to the portion of the public that is that dumb?

"Go Time" in Our Lifetime...

iu

It is so sad that someone who has made his way to being a potential candidate for POTUS thinks that gun confiscation is a viable/effective option.
Is he really that dumb or is he just playing to the portion of the public that is that dumb?

He is swinging for the fences because he knows he ain't it.

Waas it really a threat? Come and take it. Maybe he'd hand it over if Beto had the balls to take it himself, we know he's not taking guns he's sending people for them
No, it’s not a threat. The thing is, by criminalizing threats, the government gets to selectively interpret any and all speech as threatening or not threatening. The government has no business exercising that kind of power over us.

A. Second Amendment ensures citizens may not be disarmed by a tyrannical government and have the means to defend against said government.
-Plus-
B. Texas lawmaker points out that O'Rourke's proposals mimic that of a tyrannical government.
-Equal-
C. O'Rourke using lawmaker's comment as a justification of tyranny.

And so are 10,000,000 citizens who WILL NOT BE DISARMED.

This fvcking idiot Beta doesn't have a clue about the consequences of what he is saying.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just almost guaranteed that Trump gets a second term.

Government doesn't think you need an AR-15...

Government will protect you - like they protected all those people during the L.A. Riots. Don't you remember?

Oh that's right, THEY STRANDED and abandoned practically the entire city, leaving it absent any kind of law enforcement activity for nearly a week during those riots. People were forced to take to the rooftops with their AR's to defend their homes from the roaming mobs who wanted to burn them alive, simply because their skin wasn't black...

The government hopes you forget all about that inconvenient truth... LA Riots before your time ... How about Furguson... Nope, no need for an AR there either. .Gov did a great job...

No one needs an AR-15...... until they need it...

Beto the Beyotch reported him to the feds

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/beto-promises-gun-confiscation-immediately-reports-gun-owner-fbi-come-take-threat

Not copying the whole article because there's a lot of twitter links

O’Rourke said in an interview later Friday morning that his campaign staff had contacted the FBI and Twitter regarding Cain’s tweet.

“I mean, anytime you have somebody threatening to use violence against somebody in this country to resolve a political issue, or really for any reason, that’s a matter for law enforcement,” O’Rourke told CNN.

“But it really drives home the point better than I could have made,” he continued. “Rep. Briscoe Cain is making the case that no one should have an AR-15 that they can hold over someone else in this country — say, ‘Look, if we disagree on something, let me introduce you to my AR-15.’ Absolutely wrong.”

If I was that guy I would be like "Hey he threatened us first, what do you think his plans are, to offer free hugs in exchange for surrendering a rifle?"

-Mike

I wouldn't be surprised if he just almost guaranteed that Trump gets a second term.

The democratic party as a collective is doing their best to pretty much rubber stamp him. As far as the left is concerned, the inmates are fully running the asylum at this
point. If they lose the presidency again, the dem/dnc meltdown should be pretty incredible. Although frankly, wherever the middle of that party is (if it still exists) it would do itself well to get the f*** off that boat. I mean this iteration of the democrats, this field.... most of the people running are about 10 miles LEFT of f***ing OBAMA... do they really think that is going to sell well in swing states?

-Mike

The democratic party as a collective is doing their best to pretty much rubber stamp him. As far as the left is concerned, the inmates are fully running the asylum at this
point. If they lose the presidency again, the dem/dnc meltdown should be pretty incredible. Although frankly, wherever the middle of that party is (if it still exists) it would do itself well to get the f*** off that boat. I mean this iteration of the democrats, this field.... most of the people running are about 10 miles LEFT of f***ing OBAMA... do they really think that is going to sell well in swing states?

-Mike
Their plan, though, don't forget, is not to fail to cheat sufficiently this time.

While I agree with you and the fact it looks bad I have to ask the question....

What do people think the second amendment is about? It is not just about owning guns. It's about defending ourselves from a tyrannical and oppressive government...the kind Beto supposes...
They don’t think about it. Like all other security (physical, medical, monetary), that’s what the gov’t is for.

-Mike
my guess is after the primary, the candidate will walk a lot of that shit back and pretend it never happened and try to present himself/herself/itself as a moderate, especially when campaigning in swing states.

my guess is after the primary, the candidate will walk a lot of that shit back and pretend it never happened and try to present himself/herself/itself as a moderate, especially when campaigning in swing states.

They could play that game 10 or 15 years ago, but this is 2019 and when it comes to this crap, "Pepperidge Farm Remembers". [laugh]

Example- Benghazi was a long ass time ago compared to the election, in relative terms, but I think shitlery's statements in the wake of that came back to cost her huge, politically.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom