My 6yo daughter's picture she drew in school. I love her teacher...

bender73

NES Member
So my 6yo daughter came home with a photo she drew in school for some art thing. The teacher loved it she said. I imagined that this would end up on CNN and she would be suspended. I love my girls. (not sure what is up with the blood red river)

IMG_6727.jpg

dude...you're going to get a call any day now from the superintendent that your daughter is being expelled and needs to go to sensitivity training.

Cool pic! #raisethemright

I am sheltering in place in 3...2....1....

Awesome pic. She's a great artist. Are you letting her watch Angelina Jolie movies? lol

Just looked like an Angelina Jolie pose. Awesome pic and great detail. My 14 year old is afraid to watch gremlins...lol

Just looked like an Angelina Jolie pose. Awesome pic and great detail. My 14 year old is afraid to watch gremlins...lol

Bender drew it himself.

No way a 6 year old would draw such a depraved violent picture if she was raised in a civilized household.

[rofl]

That's how it starts. Next thing is she will be shooting all your 22 up like my daughter 200-300 rounds per trip[laugh]

micro aggressions GALORE!

You are lucky she has a sane teacher. Most would have called the PoPo by now.

That is an awesome picture! My daughter drew a picture of a zombie trying to eat me when she was in Pre-School. Needless to say I had to have a private "talk" with the teacher. I kept the picture and still have it, framed on my dresser. Its one of my prized possessions.

Back
Top Bottom