• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

-

[laugh] cool! i should JB weld something to my 10/22. i haven't shot that poor rifle in ages. considering how cheap it is to shoot i really ought to, too.

@peteyb

Just got my first rifle today and its a 10/22 carbine! I tried to find a sporter version like yours (cuz I like the checkering on the grips), but couldnt find any that werent very expensive (compared to the carbine version)

Do you mind if I do this mod to my charge handle? If not, where did you get the JB weld to do this mod? And are there different kinds? If so, what kind did you use? Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry but I just tried this mod over the weekend and couldnt quite get the handle to stay centered on the spent round. I applied the JBweld however every time I left the casing alone the bolt handle would shift to an off-centered position and would screw up everything. Can you give me any advise as to how you did this?

Sorry but I just tried this mod over the weekend and couldnt quite get the handle to stay centered on the spent round. I applied the JBweld however every time I left the casing alone the bolt handle would shift to an off-centered position and would screw up everything. Can you give me any advise as to how you did this?

"Send it to us, we'll do it for a mere $750"

22937_adv_MG_2169.jpg

Back
Top Bottom