• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MWT July Tier I IDPA Match - Harvard SC - Sat., 7/25/15

6 Stages - all outdoors - minimum round count is 97. Registration starts at 9:00 AM on Pit #1 Outdoors; shooters' meeting at 9:45 AM; first shots at 10:00 AM. Adult match fee is $25; match staff and juniors (ages 12-20) shoot for free. Match Director is John Iacomini. Stages are posted on the IDPA website and also on the Metro West Tactical website here: http://www.metrowesttactical.com/matchresults

I really want to make this match but I won't really know until tomorrow or Friday. I've been wanting to get to Harvard for awhile after hearing so many great things about the club. Should be great weather too.

Dumb question, but is there breakfast/lunch available for purchase at the club? No worries if there isn't, just wanted to plan ahead for what to bring if I end up going. Thanks.

I really want to make this match but I won't really know until tomorrow or Friday. I've been wanting to get to Harvard for awhile after hearing so many great things about the club. Should be great weather too.

Dumb question, but is there breakfast/lunch available for purchase at the club? No worries if there isn't, just wanted to plan ahead for what to bring if I end up going. Thanks.

They usually have a guy selling burgers, dogs, pulled pork, sausage and the like for lunch. It's usually pretty good, too! Hope to see you there!

If you need any SO assistance I'm officially certified , of course I'm still an idiot but I took the course 7/18 and can help out if you need.

I'm going to be working as an ASO, but if you let the CSO know, I'm sure you'll get the opportunity to put your training into practice!

Is this match open to all non IDPA members? I've done local IDPA-ish matches, but never qualified or been classified.
Or is it just show up, be safe and have fun?

It's looking like I'll make this match. The hour + drive will be worth it after seeing this stages.

Definitely the most fun stages I've done in my 3 match history lol. Awesome day.

I can't believe me and David tied, down to the exact thousands of a second! Too funny.

Back
Top Bottom