• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Muzzle device on Mak 90

btnh6668

NES Member
I had my Mak 90 threaded for ak muzzle slant. My question for those who have done it is how did you secure it on? Did you weld it on? Did you loctite? Or a different method?

I just torqued it on hard until it was positioned correctly.

I still have a whole half turn to go before its in the right spot. Its round.... i can't see how i would be able to get any leverage.

I still have a whole half turn to go before its in the right spot. Its round.... i can't see how i would be able to get any leverage.
Just use a crush washer. A lot of MAKs came with a welded muzzle nut or bare muzzle with no muzzle device detent, so unless you want to install one, a muzzle device crush washer works perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Just use a crush washer. A lot of MAKs came with a welded muzzle nut or bare muzzle with no muzzle device detent, so unless you want to install one, a muzzle device crush washer works perfectly fine.
Thought of that but don't i still run into the same issue of not being able to get the leverage to "crush" the washer? Got to find a way to tighten it.

Back
Top Bottom