Muzzle brake

As long as it's not a flash hider, as found by the ATF, you're GTG. A common cheap one is the YHM phantom. Good luck finding one in this market.

People are not running out to buy muzzle breaks!
Rock River,JP Enterprises, Badger Ordnance, ADCO Firearms,Rainier Arms to name a few.

Get a PWS 556 compensator. It has some flash suppression - but has been classified as NOT a flash suppressor by the BATF - which means it's legal in MA;

http://primaryweapons.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=9&idcategory=6

The Flash Suppressing Compensator (FSC) series of muzzle devices from PWS provides superior compensation characteristics combined with enough flash suppression to keep the flash out of your optics and line of sight. Designed for both competitive and tactical use, the FSC series allows for superior muzzle stabilization and aids the shooter in faster follow up shots and accuracy.

The unique port design of the FSC series yields muzzle control that meets or exceeds the performance of the best muzzle brakes on the market without the teeth rattling overpressure indicative of other brakes and compensators.

The FSC Series muzzle devices are the only compensators on the market backed by a money back guarantee. If you buy one, install it, shoot it and are not amazed by the performance, send it back and we will happily refund your purchase price.

All of the FSC Series muzzle devices have been classified as a non-flash suppressing device by the BATFE, thus removing any restriction from assault weapon ban states or provinces. See the BATFE document here.

FSC Series muzzle devices ship with the PWS Shim set, therefore additional mounting devices such as peel washers or crush washers are not required.

/thread

Id like that one when i buy a mono upper with a long barrel for long rang shooting.

I was thinking of making one like this .
Wouldn't take me long.
http://www.carlsoncompsinc.com/TacComp.htm

I'm cheap if I can make one for free, or with a little sweet shop labor( if I'm busy), from the high school kids I have working for me every other week ill do it lol.

But his prices are nice and not far from me.

I'm planning on building an AR for mid-long range target. Accuracy is paramount, with secondary considerations to reduced felt recoil.

Back
Top Bottom