• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Muster on Lexington Battle Green

Who's planning to Attend?

• Total voters
The irony of lawful gun owners abiding by a decision they can't assemble without a permit. When will the government see that the rule followers aren't the ones to be afraid of.

The REAL irony is that "pulling a permit" is even a consideration in the same place they pulled muskets last time.

Do you realize the time and money he has invested in this?

No, not really. That said, I'm guessing a lot of both. This might make it even more worthwhile to move it out if at all possible. It would also allow to recoup some of those expenses, possibly even from a lawsuit.

I just heard across the scanner a couple of minutes ago "2 guys with muskets on the green" I seriously hope this is not Lexington!

Just got a robo call at work from Lexington PD - says all town offices are closed as of 9:15am this morning and that the Lexington Green will also be closed to everyone. They are setting up for something today and making it quite clear their intent.

I arrived at the town green at 11. There were bunch of Oath Keepers all walking about. There are about a dozen Lexington PD around the green. A lady cop was seen filming the crowd.

About 100 people got together at about 11:30. Short speeches were given, and then people swore the oath. The small crowd dispersed afterward and many went to West Springfield. I just got home.

Made it and was glad I did. June4th sorry I didn't recognize you. It must have been because you didn't have on your winter coat. I would have liked to personally thank you for your January 19th speech. I did get the chance to personally thank notwithoutmyglock for his effort with the rally.

If I lived in Lexington I would be ashamed of my selectman. They have disgraced the town's name.

I arrived at the town green at 11. There were bunch of Oath Keepers all walking about. There are about a dozen Lexington PD around the green. A lady cop was seen filming the crowd.

About 100 people got together at about 11:30. Short speeches were given, and then people swore the oath. The small crowd dispersed afterward and many went to West Springfield. I just got home.

Yea that lady cop filming us, kinda weird, but i guess they did it just incase something happened. It was nice seeing you and penny pincher(hope i got that right). I talked to two non NES pro2a people(not oathkeepers) and talked to them about NES, i think i got one of them interested in joining.
Also i dont know if this group was there for a reason or just passing through, but a good size biker group hung around for a bit and then left, they didnt seem all to please "we" were there,,,havent got a clue who they were. Also i liked seeing the Oathkeepers, an interesting bunch, nice people. though i respect their message and will support their right to assemble.... I dont know, its not for me but hey they pulled it off.

by the way i was in the bruins jersey

Yea that lady cop filming us, kinda weird, but i guess they did it just incase something happened. It was nice seeing you and penny pincher(hope i got that right). I talked to two non NES pro2a people(not oathkeepers) and talked to them about NES, i think i got one of them interested in joining.
Also i dont know if this group was there for a reason or just passing through, but a good size biker group hung around for a bit and then left, they didnt seem all to please "we" were there,,,havent got a clue who they were. Also i liked seeing the Oathkeepers, an interesting bunch, nice people. though i respect their message and will support their right to assemble.... I dont know, its not for me but hey they pulled it off.

That was me oniriggers. I was with my son. I filmed the lady cop filming us. Up close too.

questioned the chief as to what authority he thought he had to close public property to the owners. he had nothing.

I've heard lots of stories of LEOs filming crowds at rallies and events the better to identify troublemakers with.... I always thought it'd be nice to get a dance troupe or something together and as they sweep the crowd just break out flashmob-style.....

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Forum Runner

... A lady cop was seen filming the crowd. ...

Was anyone filming THEM?

Edit, just saw this:
That was me oniriggers. I was with my son. I filmed the lady cop filming us. Up close too.

questioned the chief as to what authority he thought he had to close public property to the owners. he had nothing.

Awesome, and awesome!

Words of cowardice from his own mouth. The president of a "gun rights" organization of all people, should know about the infringements of people's rights here. The constitution does not allow for the revocation of people rights under any circumstances. Eric was simply afraid that this may interfere with the purse he has gathered. Thankfully, real constitutional organizations like Oath Keepers and the Tenth Amendment Center have my back. Gun Rights Across America is the next NRA in the making. They support your rights until it interferes with their money. I am proud to no longer be a part of that cowardly organization. I will wear their "oust" as a badge of honor.

GRAA Head: Gun Group Won?t Battle Lexington Over Missed Muster - Lexington, MA Patch

“Gun Rights Across America is an organization I created to be a mouthpiece for law-abiding gun owners,” Reed continued. “I will not advocate breaking the law or doing anything illegal.”

In another word, if they outlaw guns tomorrow, I will just roll over and hand them all in without making a fuss.

As far as I'm concerned, the whole thing is water under the bridge now. 100 men showing up open carry EBR's would've been ideal, but there is a lot of room between rolling over and 'the shot heard around the world'.

Words of cowardice from his own mouth. The president of a "gun rights" organization of all people, should know about the infringements of people's rights here. The constitution does not allow for the revocation of people rights under any circumstances. Eric was simply afraid that this may interfere with the purse he has gathered. Thankfully, real constitutional organizations like Oath Keepers and the Tenth Amendment Center have my back. Gun Rights Across America is the next NRA in the making. They support your rights until it interferes with their money. I am proud to no longer be a part of that cowardly organization. I will wear their "oust" as a badge of honor.

GRAA Head: Gun Group Won?t Battle Lexington Over Missed Muster - Lexington, MA Patch

I received an e-mail saying that GRAA refunded the $$ I donated for the rally. Was that something you initiated, or did they do it themselves?

I received an e-mail saying that GRAA refunded the $$ I donated for the rally. Was that something you initiated, or did they do it themselves?

I did that. People contibuted for a rally I could not produce. I am not in this for money as Eric Reed from Gun Rights Across America is. It would be dishonest of me to keep the money since the rally was curtailed. I do appreciate all the generous contributions everyone has given me.

Reed is a spineless money grubber. He'll take the donations then tuck tail, turn yellow and run when pushed. Not the kind of organization that will do any good when the crap hits the fan and we need to stand our ground. I wonder how much money he make in donations....

Back
Top Bottom