Must see Bloomturd video!

I bought as “I will not comply” and “All my guns were lost in a boating accident” t-shirts from CM’ site due to this video.

Note to Bloomshit hunting doesn’t matter you f.

This is the first time I've heard anyone besides me state that the founding fathers thought the right to keep and bear arms was so important it was the SECOND amendment. I don't believe this was by accident in any way.
Number 1: say whatever the f*ck you want.
Number 2: when 1 fails, choot em.

I watched the video.
I come away with a couple of thoughts.

First, I liked it. I generally do like Colion. But, how is that possible? According to the left and the media, (but I repeat myself), since I'm white, I'm a racist.

Second, we have a tendency to look at statements like this from bloomturd or anyone else, and say; "how stupid is he?!"
I don't believe for a minute that they're "that stupid".
I think that they know everything they say is bs, and they don't believe a word of it.
I take it as being even more insulting. They believe that WE, the little people are that stupid, and WE'RE going to believe the crap that they're spewing.

Barry

Bloomturd really scares me. The sheep will view him as a moderate and won’t give a shit about 2a. The FUDDS will also fall in line. He’s a first order Fascist who will obliterate 2a.

It gets better...

Bloomberg heard in 2015 audio clip defending ‘stop and frisk,’ throwing minority kids against wall: report

A newly surfaced recording from a 2015 speech by Michael Bloomberg, in which the former three-term mayor of New York City gives a full-throated defense of the controversial policing procedure known as "stop and frisk," is threatening to undermine the 2020 presidential candidate's subsequent apologies for backing the policy and hurt his status with minority voters.

President Trump blasted his fellow New Yorker as the audio emerged, saying in a Tuesday morning tweet as the New Hampshire primary was getting underway: '"WOW, BLOOMBERG IS A TOTAL RACIST!" The tweet was later taken down, without explanation -- but his campaign manager Brad Parscale soon afterward tweeted "#BloombergIsARacist," next to a separate clip of Bloomberg complaining in a 2013 radio interview that police stop white people "too much" and minorities "too little."

Parscale added in reference to the 2015 comments, "All the money in the world can't undo this."

In an audio clip of the 2015 speech Bloomberg gave to the Aspen Institute, the billionaire acknowledged that "stop and frisk" targeted minority "kids" whom cops must throw "up against the wall" to disarm. The Aspen Times reported at the time that Bloomberg representatives asked the Institute not to distribute footage of his appearance.

Bloomturd is already toast. Too many videos of him defending stop and frisk on minorities floating around. The Dims will either use that to sink him and prop up shotgun joe or Trump will crush him with it.

EDIT: Login beat me to it.

Bloomturd is already toast. Too many videos of him defending stop and frisk on minorities floating around. The Dims will either use that to sink him and prop up shotgun joe or Trump will crush him with it.

EDIT: Login beat me to it.

He doesn't care though, I am betting anything if he ever gets to a debate its going to be

"WAH WAH WAH GUNS WAH WAH GUNS WAH WAH STOP THE GUNS WAH WAH GUN LOBBY WAH" shit.

IMHO that's the only reason he's running. He wants media types interviewing him and stuff so he can go WAH GUNS R BAD! and get (almost) free airtime for
it.

The part I like best is the last line of this quote:

Bloomberg said earlier that “it’s controversial, but first thing is, all of your — 95 percent of your murders, murderers and murder victims, fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops. They are male minorities, 15 to 25. That’s true in New York. It’s true in virtually every city. And that’s where the real crime is. You’ve got to get the guns out of the hands of the people that are getting killed.

Huh? Out of the hands of the victims?

For his next act, President Trump gets the Democrats to defend racial profiling. Other than that, this should not only make Bloomberg poison, but should make people very leery of taking his money. In related news nationally black approval of President Trump is 16% or more. Which is twice what it was in 2016.

“The best sign of success for SQF would have been a decrease in gun crimes. If the policy deterred carrying, one would think the proportion of murders and robberies carried out with guns should have diminished whether or not murders and robberies themselves declined. Yet both the percentage of murders with weapons (including guns) and the percentage of robberies with firearms rose during the peak years of SQF. Had the policy deterred carrying, we would have seen the opposite effect: fewer such crimes as stops increased.”

Is it just me ? I’ve noticed Bernie, and Joe have been talking up how they will make gun owners more miserable lately? They didn’t say much all along and now , boom. Blumberg influence no doubt want to have a sword fight on who has the biggest.

Back
Top Bottom