• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Muslims and 'assault weapons'

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm here before the shit storm.

There are MANY things this current government has turned its back on over the past 7 years. Locking the borders is not that bad of an idea to MOST who want to enter.

A complete background check should allow you to remain off the Do Not Fly/Do Not Enter List, A verified pre-employment check so that we are not giving you a free ride, you do speak English without help to communicate freely at most times, willing and able to provide a government issued ID or drivers license as well as a motor vehicle insurance certificate as required by state law, A approved social security number verified with proper follow up is not that hard. Bring back becoming an American citizen with pride can't be that hard with a goal. Stop the hand outs and easy train.

Our house keepers barely understand English but get by OK. They do a good job for a reasonable hourly rate. They showed me the proper MA state filings and certificates. We make a check out to a company, not a person.

I have to say that is a pretty good effin start on getting the train back on the tracks. I have no problem inviting people who want to work into this country. Many of our forefathers came here on that promise. NONE OF US was promised a free fu(king train ride and NONE OF US should be looking down that set of tracks now.

Jack was typing and I'm heading to the Cape in the morning. Sorry but I'm becoming very sick of the *******s running the country.

What do you do when your enemy uses one of your core values as a way to kill you? Do you stick to your guns so to speak and end up in a hole in the ground with your code still intact?

Is this a contest to see how many racists you can fit in one thread or did I miss that one earlier today?

Oh and IBTL

except the whole premise of the thread are muslims entering the U.S. being not all that different from an AWB which also effects only the U.S. and my original response was to a comment saying Muslims training at our clubs.

Point was which is really dangerouse, the assault rifle or the terrorist useing it. You could bring in 100,000 assault rifles and one bad muslim, what is the most dangerouse? Used the shooting club to point out we are training our own killers.

no but your comment that i responded to was specifically about the U.S.

- - - Updated - - -

like ****, what does that have to do with the rights of citizens in this country? White people treat black people like **** in this country as well. What is your point?

Ill ask you this, do you like Freedom, Civil Liberties?

All my life fighting against more gun controls I battled to show it isn't the gun that is bad but the man that uses it in crime. To answer your question yes I believe in civil liberties and freedom for those who follow the law. When a belief comes here that does not follow our laws and wants to destroy our culture then do you want them to come here?

Edited to add, you talk about white boys killing, how many kids did the muslims kill in their school shootings?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis

Last edited:
The Bible has a TON of really f*cked up violent shit in it.
Have you read them both?

Just a hint - the Bible doesn't advocate killing or enslaving non believers.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

The notions of banning Muslims from entering the US and banning 'Assault Weapons' are not all that different. They are both results of ignorance-based fear. The only thing both misinformed ideas accomplish is dividing and politicizing the population and having detrimental results on public safety.
For both, the pros, cons, retorts and statistics are fairly similar to each other.

As I stated in another thread, Republicans wanting to discriminate based on Religion, and the Democrats wanting to violate 2nd, 5th, and 4th Amendment laws by putting people on a list to keep guns from them means one thing:

THE TERRORISTS ARE WINNING

Remember when fear-mongering lead to the imprisonment of Japanese-Americans during WWII?

There are a few here on NES who thought the Japanese American internment was okay too. Not sure how they reconcile the cognitive dissonance of agreeing with the actions of a statist, liberal-progressive president.

Bummer said background check are not enough and don't work when people are buying assault rifles but assures us he is doing background checks on the muslims he wants to bring in.[smile] As to the original post, which is more dangerouse, the gun or the terrorist?

Have you read them both?

Just a hint - the Bible doesn't advocate killing or enslaving non believers.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

Actually, it does.

Leviticus 25:44-46 However you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.
1 Samuel 15:3: "This is what the Lord Almighty says ... 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.' "

These are just two references. There are many.

Actually, it does.

Leviticus 25:44-46 However you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.
1 Samuel 15:3: "This is what the Lord Almighty says ... 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.' "

Is this an a$$hole bake-off? Anyone who takes 1500+ year old books as literal calls to action to harm other people needs to be kicked in the balls.

Last edited:
I missed the part where somebody wanted to ban Muslims. But , I don't have a problem with doing what jimmy carter did with Iran - stop all immigration from the area for a bit , while we adapt to the reality that some minority percentage want to kill you.

it will be interesting to revisit this thread after a year , we can see what has happened to Europe after the flood gates of Middle East immigration settle down a bit. ..... I'm thinking their may be some serious friction.

Can anyone name one Christian religious leader, or one Christian house of worship, today exhorting followers to carry out these actions? How about a Christian sect or group who does these things--Presbyterians, Lutherans, Unitarians, Congregationalists, Baptists, Episcopalians? In Christianity, ancient biblical text is not necessarily indicative of contemporary belief and practice.

Actually, it does.

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

like ****, what does that have to do with the rights of citizens in this country? White people treat black people like **** in this country as well. What is your point?

So all white people treat black people like shit?

The fail is great in this thread.

313625-american-flag.jpg <<<<<this needs to be looked and revered again, and it's not. not by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom