Musketaquid Sportsmen's Club

TBalls

NES Member
Does anyone know anything about this club? I've heard that membership is capped, so it's probably not an option anyway. I'm just curious as to what facilities they have.

All I can tell you is my experience. I used to live down the street. One day I saw a sign about an open house so I went over.
The clubhouse is beautiful and the whole place is set on a big lake. Cosmetically, it is fantastic.

I engaged the person about membership and was told they have a cap on membership. I don't remember what the cap was.

I need to point out here that he was not rude or in any way snooty, but he managed to pry out my financial situation pretty quickly, the fact that I didn't own a home at the time and that I didn't have a company that could offer them construction services.

Again, they were all very nice and polite, but I realized quickly that I would never be a member. For what it is worth

I am not a member of Musketaquid, but I've visited there several times for matches, camping, fishing, ice fishing, etc. It is indeed a very nice club with a gorgeous clubhouse. They have a very nice skeet range, a small rifle/pistol shooting range, and a very nice indoor range. They often host very good dinners. They have a beautiful brook that runs through the property and with two dams, they have two nice fishing ponds.

As I understand it, they have a membership limit of 100. Prospective new members connect with them and spend some time attending and working at various events. Eventually, somebody leaves the club and the membership votes on one of the new folks. Hopefully an honest-to-gosh member can chime in here.

Yah, basically a closed men's club...there are much better places to go be a member. If you live in Concord, check out the Concord Rod and Gun Club. Very welcoming group of folks. beautiful grounds and well kept facilities

Back
Top Bottom