WTS Musicman SUB Bass - Bass Guitar (American version, not Indonesian)

Description : I am selling my Musicman SUB Bass as I no longer play it and I could put the money into something else (like paying bills). This is an American made SUB bass, not the current Indonesian (I think) ones. It mis much more sought after and is of much better quality. It is such a phenomenal sounding bass that you can basically consider it a 2-band EQ Stingray with a slab body! Yes, it sounds that good, hence why they are sought after.

It has a rough textured finish, and a painted neck and headstock. It does not have a pick guard, which I think makes the back finish look even more menacing! It has a D-tuner installed on the E-string, and I do not have the original tuner.

It comes with a hardshell case which is beat up and tattered, and a bit musty, but it has done the job of protecting this fantastic bass.

Included with the same will be me having it set up. If you are serious about buying it, I can have any strings you want put on it, so its ready to go right out the gate.

I do not accept any trades, and I am willing to negotiate on price to a degree, but super low ball offers will be ignored. If you are looking for this bass, then you know what it can do and what its worth!

Accessories : Hardshell case

Selling Terms : Face to Face, cash only, no trades.

Price : 450, 400 for GREEN MEMBERS

Contact Information: PM is best

Pictures:

25A376B3-43B3-4EC8-8932-6F59D902A042_zps8v1t1lrq.jpg

C7A7C658-2E7D-4B14-AC79-92E312D3594B_zpsscxzdow8.jpg

F47AB535-4BF0-4132-B8A1-7B5D37470972_zpsj0cnirpj.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom