• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple victims in Oxford High School shooting, Oakland County Sheriff confirms

mikeyp

NES Member
Well, the Maxwell court case started, right?

Multiple victims in Oxford High School shooting, Oakland County Sheriff confirms

A shooter with a handgun at Oxford High School sent the township in a panic Tuesday, as law enforcement surrounded the school, helicopters swirled and worried parents took to social media to find out what was going on.

By early afternoon, the Oakland County Sheriff's Department was reporting it had taken a suspect —and a handgun — into custody just before 1 p.m., and there were "multiple victims," between four and six, but no fatalities.

"At this time, it is still an active scene," Oakland County Undersheriff Mike McCabe said in a brief statement on Twitter. "We have multiple patrol units and multiple EMS units on the scene along with SWAT and the aviation unit."

The police recovered several “clips.”
vintage-1972-hair-barrettes-accessories-plastic-sealed-v-1123177217.jpg

It's pretty telling that Biden reacts immediately over a school shooting involving a handful of people shot but it took him over a day to react (at all) to what happened in Waukesha when a guy basically went full domestic terrorist with a car into a parade.

Shocker.

Kid brought a 6 inch hatchet to my kids' school the other day. Admin played it off as a 'tool'. I talked to the school resource officer and we were of the same opinion: There would have been a dead kid if either of us was in the area. There was more to it, but that's the basic facts. Admin did everything it could to avoid my insistence on a meeting to discuss it. Kid has been on out of school suspension since the incident. School admins are in no way shape or form the proper people to determine if something is a 'threat' or not.

The only thing keeping me somewhat calm is the suspension, and the age of the kid from what I've gathered. If the kid actually comes back to a highly competitive school, I'll go back on the warpath. Pretty sure my kid would be expelled if he showed up with a relatively harmless Nerf (tm) Gun.

It's pretty telling that Biden reacts immediately over a school shooting involving a handful of people shot but it took him over a day to react (at all) to what happened in Waukesha when a guy basically went full domestic terrorist with a car into a parade.

Shocker.
Oh yeah, and Afghanistan was a nothing burger.

Some galena justice is needed for these scumbags. All the handouts have destroyed Americana. The wick is burning.
And now add 1.7 million illegals thus far and God only knows how many snack are have invaded.
When they get to offing politicians they will put an end to it. Unless it is republican victims.

Last edited:
"The gun he used, a 9mm SIG Sauer SP2022, was purchased four days ago by his father, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said. The suspect had two 15-round magazines and seven bullets were still loaded when police stopped him. "When they took it from him, he had a loaded firearm and he was coming down the hall," Bouchard said Tuesday evening. "That, I believe, interrupted what potentially could have been seven more victims."

There’s something to be said for securing your firearm - more fodder for the "safe storage laws" gun control advocates. Three killed and 8 wounded with 31-7=24rd - 11 of 24 fired is 46% hits. Crowded hallway? Stationary targets up close?

"Bouchard addressed rumors that the suspect had posted on social media about carrying out a shooting. "We’re also hearing that there were rumors that somebody had heard or said something or knew something in advance," Bouchard said. "None of that came to us. If we find out there was information, that’s exactly the kind of thing we need to get and get looped into."

Sure, a kid that posts he plans to shoot up the school might deserve a visit. But schools always overreach when given the opportunity. More fuel to monitor and punish off-campus speech.

The stats find most mass shooting deaths are close-range head/COM hits not prevent by bleeding control. But Stop the Bleed training is never a bad idea.

Democrats psych ops in action. Wait we need a distraction from the Moron in the White House.
Cue in the Mass shootings again.

Yeah. Like yesterday was teh first day in teh last 11 months he needed covering fire. LOL. I hear he's borrowed G-Dubya's weather machine to see if they can get that Canary Island tsunami to touch off.

As I mentioned in another thread 2 weeks ago, my son had "active shooter" drill at Taunton High. He knows the real drill - GTFO. Active shooter - just get out. Don't wait in some "locked" room for a halfwit to come in and blow you away. First floor? Go out window.

Good to see in Michigan, some parents teach the same thing. All this "peaceful as hindu cows" BS training is dumb.

As I mentioned in another thread 2 weeks ago, my son had "active shooter" drill at Taunton High. He knows the real drill - GTFO. Active shooter - just get out. Don't wait in some "locked" room for a halfwit to come in and blow you away. First floor? Go out window.

I remember reading a story of a dad who conducted periodic fire drills at home with his young children. He stressed to his young daughter that if he couldn't get to her she was instructed to open her bedroom window, climb out onto the roof of the garage, and jump to the ground. During one such drill he asked her to practice that. She couldn't open the window by herself. He said "Well then, in an actual fire, take something and break the glass out." His daughter said "I can't do that! I would get into so much trouble!"

I can see some students having the same thought process.

Po-po came and took away all of daddy’s guns. You know, in case they leave the home by themselves to do further damage.

Parents of the suspect did not want him to talk with the police. Pretty sure it was for their benefit, not his.

Absolutely. Dad buys the Sig 4 days ago and son takes it and shoots up a school. The parents are going to be sued for every dime they have (and should be).

I have co-workers that have kids that go there( I work from home with them). None of their kids are hurt. I am willing to bet that it is the beautiful people getting hit as they love to bully others.

Absolutely. Dad buys the Sig 4 days ago and son takes it and shoots up a school. The parents are going to be sued for every dime they have (and should be).

Lol, good luck to them on that, considering the average family doesnt have enough money to really be a good ambulance chaser
target. Not to mention in a lot of these cases a lot of the money gets pissed away on criminal defense attorneys etc.... they always get the first
slice.

Back
Top Bottom