Multiple Shooting Victims Active Shooter Texas Mall

This is Texas so I’m surprised nobody was carrying and returned fire. Then again you see body armor and decide pretty quick your under gunned.

I'm not. The daily carry rate (eg, the % of the population that carry a gun as much as they can) even in places like TX just simply isn't that high. In MA its probably exceedingly low but in a place like TX it gets a lot better, but still not high enough to really move the needle where it needs to be.

If I had the jump on the guy, sure I would light him up.
But, for me to close the gap on somebody equipped with a rifle. Possibly through a park lot.I'd be like Paul Blart mall cop. A man's gotta know his limitations.
Cops should have optics on guns for such a scenario.

Anyone else who wants optics, too.

It's a common belief that most self defense shootings happen with 3 yards.

If I'm in a self defense shooting within 3 yards I'm not squinting at my sights to make the perfect shot. I just want combat accuracy.

Therefore I don't think I need an optic for my lifestyle.

If I need to shoot somebody from 50 feet with optics - I'd be more likely to protect my family as the priority.

Theories being floated this was a cartel influenced job, either something about establishing territory or possibly a targeted killing that got out of hand. Usually when mass shooters who are motivated only by killing get activated they tend to hit the least defended places and an outdoor mall/complex that lack choke points isn't high on the list. Shooter also doesn't strike me as demented/insane like many shooters are.

So, I think there's smoke to the cartel fire.

Pop a guy in the nuts or major lumbar arteries, he can still have enough blood to finish you off before he dies.
The purpose of the pelvic girdle shot is to disable. If you destroy the pelvic bone, he can't walk. There will be pain deterrence as well.

Even if he still poses a danger, you have limited the amount of damage the person can do.

The purpose of the pelvic girdle shot is to disable. If you destroy the pelvic bone, he can't walk. There will be pain deterrence as well.

Even if he still poses a danger, you have limited the amount of damage the person can do.
Uh. Pelvic bone is incredibly vascular. People bleed out from those injuries after a car accident all the time. Just a friendly notice.

Guess that's the end of this story.
They are trying to spin as a white supremacy thing, and media are saying “just like Proud Boys leader”, who was also not white.

Some media outlets are claiming shooter wore a “RWDS” (Right Wing Death Squad) patch like one of the Proud Boys is pictured wearing.

They are trying to spin as a white supremacy thing, and media are saying “just like Proud Boys leader”, who was also not white.

Some media outlets are claiming shooter wore a “RWDS” (Right Wing Death Squad) patch like one of the Proud Boys is pictured wearing.

Yeah, they'll give up on that nonsense real quick and the story will die.

345069591_774194567679764_760525738797618733_n.jpg

“Another neighbor said living so close to a suspected mass killer was "chilling."

Arthur Shawcross, a serial murderer in Rochester, NY, live a floor above me in an apartment building in the 80s. It never struck me to be “chilled” by his proximity once he was apprehended. I only only saw him the day he set off the building alarms grilling on the rear fire escape. “A**hole” I thought, not “F’ing Future Serial Murderer.”

It’s one thing to have zero situational awareness - how can one know about such people before they’ve done their deed? Nowadays, one can find Sex Offenders on a map - here’s one within a mile of my neighborhood, near a Montessori school. NY would be fine with that unless the guy had a NY CCW.

IMG_2146.jpeg

If I had the jump on the guy, sure I would light him up.
But, for me to close the gap on somebody equipped with a rifle. Possibly through a park lot.I'd be like Paul Blart mall cop. A man's gotta know his limitations.
True. There's some truth in the old saw about the purpose of a handgun being to keep you alive until you can reach a rifle.

"Gun owning civilian" says it's time for ChAnGE. When do people start chopping off their AR barrels on tiktok?

View: https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2023/05/08/allen-texas-outlet-mall-shooting-steven-spainhouer-first-responder-sot-cnntm-vpx.cnn

I want people like this guy to die more than ANY leftist.

This guy and people who carry purse pistols so they dont get their low test inverted penis vagina energy checked by getting their credit card stolen at 7-11, but wont man up and kill active shooters if given the opportunity. That is truly some cuckold shit. "Omg i might get shot by first responders". Bitch that's why you carry a satchel of crushed clenbuterol in your f***ing chad jumbowang embroidered fanny pack so when it pops off you can rip a fat line and close with and destroy and when "muh muh first responder" responds he'll come round the corner to you dipping your enormous veiny ballsack into adam lanzas gaped mouth hysterically giggling.

This thread needs about 10x the level of asserted assertive dominance we're currently seeing get those #s up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom