• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple Shooting Victims Active Shooter Texas Mall

now granted.. you could have a massive heart attack and pass away today etc..

Malls, wal-mart like stores, fast food, and gas stations are soft targets. Even the little auburn mall in MA has had its share of violence.. the mall manager was stabbed in 2000 in the food court, someone was killed (not random in the parking lot).. etc etc.

My advice is the days of going to malls and outlets with families are over… most malls nationwide are crime magnets.

Example in NC concord mills mall another Simon gun free zone has so many issues sometimes they close early (per scanner) with thugs and nursing students and local union members fighting over jobs.

Also I realize “standing around” is never a good thing in these places.. Those people didn’t really have a chance… these incidents happen fast…

Ever since RadioShack and Sears closed I hardly every go the mall… when I need a special gift I want to look at in person for family or friends I go to a nice local store downtown owned by a local person who has quality stuff in stock.

My cloths I get at Walmart or target.. I don’t care.. I’m almost 40 I don’t need to look like a 20 year old..

I go during the week mid afternoon and never at night to do my errands which may or may not reduce the threat.

Last edited:
This is Texas so I’m surprised nobody was carrying and returned fire. Then again you see body armor and decide pretty quick your under gunned.
Allen is 'generally' a pretty nice area. I've spent a couple months there in the past year or two.

But it is outside Dallas, a known liberal hivemind hub of Texas.

If I was with my family, I'm destroying anything that tries to stop me from leaving the area with my family. If the shooter is between me and the exit, so much better for everyone else.

If I'm alone, I know I'll at least try to deal with the shooter, I've responded to too many partners getting shot at to know I wouldn't just run away. Sad part is, I know I'll probably get shot by someone, either the shooter or the police.

I caught a video last night of a reporter in front of a neighborhood of modest Texas working class houses. it reported to be was a multi agency response and language services were called for and neighbors were questioned. The alleged suspect was in his 30's lived at home with his parents, drove a grey Dodge Charger. Neighbors described him as a loner who refused to engage others in the neighborhood, and wore mall cop gear. A two months ago he moved out. Report seems to jibe with what little is known.

Civilians, like cops, have no duty to protect anyone. If I hear the shit pop from far away, I'm running like a little bitch in the opposite direction lol.
Exactly this - Cops want to get home to their families as do I.
Anything other than an attack directed at children means evade and escape with my family is priority one.

I'd bet money that was a center mass shot lol.
tumblr_o78x1elK7M1qa5qido1_500.jpg

I think Texas is under attack.
SOunds like illegals. All Venezuelan and outside of a "migrant shelter".

1683484999939762.jpg

What we need is a taxpayer funded, multi-billion dollar study to determine why, after generations of unregulated immigration from Latin America, states with an overwhelming number of Latin Americans are starting to experience the same violence and criminal behavior so common in Latin America. [thinking]

Last edited:
Stuff like this is why I put an optic on my carry gun.
Exactly why I went out the other day and bought a new pistol with factory optics cut slide. All my pistols are "old" and came out before the RMR was a thing and the machine shops still have my slides for months, so backed up with lead time orders. Any advantage to further engagement, I'll take it.

Exactly why I went out the other day and bought a new pistol with factory optics cut slide. All my pistols are "old" and came out before the RMR was a thing and the machine shops still have my slides for months, so backed up with lead time orders. Any advantage to further engagement, I'll take it.
and accuracy.
If you have to pop a guy in the eye because he is wearing body armor, every advantage helps.

Back
Top Bottom