• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple Shooting Victims Active Shooter Texas Mall

How long before Joe Biden visits the victims in the hospital like he visited the Black rapist who was shot after pulling a gun on a cop?

We have here a Black racist gang member seeking out White children to kill.

I don’t think Joe Biden will me commenting or visiting these victims.

Other than of course disarming law abiding people.

AKA making sure that White people are disarmed so they can’t defend against these animals.

How long before Joe Biden visits the victims in the hospital like he visited the Black rapist who was shot after pulling a gun on a cop?

AKA making sure that White people are disarmed so they can’t defend against these animals.
jessie1.gif

f32.gif

Is this really what they want? Bravado and all that crap aside it’s not going to end well. These folks are not measured, intelligent or capable in any scenario other than shooting unarmed, helpless people. I really hope this is just a small number of mental defectives and not an actual drive to what would actually become a “civil war”. They will not win.

Stories like this should make people want to own guns, not outlaw them. You’ll never keep them out of the hands of people like this.
Just train train train. Guy rolls up with an AR and starts popping off shots while wearing at least a IIIA vest. Even if you had a 'carry gun' on your hip, chances of dying if you were one of the people standing as far as those first people getting popped are probably still pretty high as most of us train to keep dumping center mass. By the time you realize it's not working, he's prob gotten a few 556 zipped thru you.

Still, always worth a shot to fight back evil and be armed at all times whenever possible. Too bad we can't carry our tricked out ARs everywhere we go for protection.

Always a possibility in a gun fight. Expect the worst, train for the best. Handgun against a rifle sucks at best but if your aware of your surroundings you always stand a better chance. Also, I bet If that POS had incoming rounds he would have broke off that engagement. He went to a soft target because he thought he would not be engaged. Once there were armed folks there he got rocked so FUC$ him.

Always a possibility in a gun fight. Expect the worst, train for the best. Handgun against a rifle sucks at best but if your aware of your surroundings you always stand a better chance. Also, I bet If that POS had incoming rounds he would have broke off that engagement. He went to a soft target because he thought he would not be engaged. Once there were armed folks there he got rocked so FUC$ him.
Once again another mass tragedy in America brought to you by the gun-free-zone-sign.

so many past 6 months or so, very 'odd'. spooky/sad at same time.
"gun violence archive" (..?..) saying 'at least 198 mass shootings in USA in '23, the most up to this time of year since 2016'.
edit: "...shooter is dead at the scene..."
Fear mongoring 101

Make minorities think all white people are ar toting hillbillies who love shooting them some brown people

And make all white people think every black or Mexican is a deranged gangbanger

Back
Top Bottom