Multiple Problems

Glockster30

NES Member
1) I cannot reply in threads.2) I cannot give feedback to seller.3) I cannot edit my postings.Only thing that appears to be working correctly is PM.

No, I did not and can not reply directly to EddieCoyle's post, or your post for that matter. Please note that your comments are not in my post. I can only post without replying to anyone, but I do not have any menu functions available (font, attach pics, etc.) when I do so. Whenever I do attempt to respond directly to a post, all I get is a rotating "circle" to the left of the "Reply with Quote" button that goes on forever.

All of the features that you have referenced are client-side pointing that this is a browser issue - try a different browser, and/or clear your cache.

All of the features that you have referenced are client-side pointing that this is a browser issue - try a different browser, and/or clear your cache.

I downloaded Google Chrome, which I hate, but everything is working on NES now. I don't know why anything would have changed using IE, since it's the same version that I have been using. Maybe it was an update that caused problems. I'll only use Chrome for NES. As for cleaning my cache (you're getting too personal), I do that on a frequent basis, generally when I shower, which is once a month whether I need to or not. Very good Tech Support and I wasn't redirected to someone in India. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom