1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Multiple Pre-Ban AR-15's

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by Usmcstlzr, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Usmcstlzr

Usmcstlzr NES Member

Selling Terms : FTF or FFL, Fee negotiable.

Contact Information: PM me here.

Up for sale is a Pre-94 DPMS AR-15 Carbine. It has a P/W flash hider making the total barrel length 16.1". Overall condition is excellent for its age; the only component that appears to have been modified is the pistol grip, which has been replaced with a rubber Hogue grip. This rifle has a 3-position collapsing stock. I'll include one pre-ban 30-round magazine, and I can include as many additional pre-ban magazines as you would like to purchase.

PRICE: $1799.

[​IMG]

Next up is a Pre-94 Olympic Arms AR-15, with 16" barrel and Full A2 Stock. It comes with one 30-round pre-ban magazine, but I can include as many extras as you would like to purchase. There are a few minor dings here and there but nothing remarkable.

$1599

[​IMG]

Next for sale is a Pre-Ban Colt Sporter Match. It has been painted by the previous owner in a subdued green/black fern pattern. It has a 16" barrel with A2 style upper, and the pistol grip and handguard have been replaced with magpul furniture. Included with it is one 30-Round Pre-ban magazine, with the option to purchase as many extra 30-Round Pre-ban mags as you would like.

Price: $1899

[​IMG]

Next is a Pre-Ban Sendra Corp XM15-E2 in an M16A1 configuration. It is very clean and well kept throughout. Included with it is 1 20-Round Pre-ban magazine, with the option to purchase as many extra 30-Round Pre-ban mags as you would like.

Price: $1799

[​IMG]

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019 at 6:37 AM

2. Usmcstlzr

Usmcstlzr NES Member

3. Usmcstlzr

Usmcstlzr NES Member

4. Usmcstlzr

Usmcstlzr NES Member

Bump, items added.

5. Usmcstlzr

Usmcstlzr NES Member

6. Usmcstlzr

Usmcstlzr NES Member