• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple Firefighters shot

Is it possible the fire set off the rounds and people are freaking out?

Very unlikely. At least according to reports that there was one firefighter who was actually shot - and we've covered whether or not ammo in a fire is actually dangerous to firefighters.

Sounds to me like some nut set his house on fire then started shooting at the people responding.

Very unlikely. At least according to reports that there was one firefighter who was actually shot - and we've covered whether or not ammo in a fire is actually dangerous to firefighters.

Sounds to me like some nut set his house on fire then started shooting at the people responding.

What about a loaded gun in a fire? The round in the tube would still be dangerous when it went off.

I'm just suspicious of the "a bunch of shots were fired, one guy was hit in the ass and we're going to let the place burn". Either the "shooter" is a terrible shot or the story is only partially true.

Good point, but what a freak occurence that would be - won't stop antis from crowing about it. From a public relations standpoint, I'm not sure which thing would be worse for us pro-2A folks - some idiot shooting at firefighters or the antis being able to shout about how a weapon shot someone all by itself.

WTF is wrong with The government ?

FIFY

May the firefighters RIP. [sad2]
From what CNN is carrying, it doesn't sound like any fatalities. In fact, CNN is only reporting that firefighters were shot at, not that any were hit. It does say that two firefighters were treated for minor injuries, but it doesn't specify that they were gunshot injuries. A good 50% or more of house fires send at least one or two firefighters to the hospital for "minor injuries." People get hurt at fires very easily, especially if it was cold there and ice starts to form on everything. Minor injuries usually means fall injuries in the winter and dehydration in the summer.

If nobody is actually shot, I'm going to go NH At Heart's question about whether it is just ammo in a fire.

last bit on the live stream said firman said it started froma car fire/explosion and has spread to 3 houses. sounds like a ambush

Why firefighters though? I could at least understand some other branches of .gov but I don't really see firefighters out their trying to deny someone freedom. Maybe a personal vendetta against the fire department?

How long until they find the BUSHWACKER responsible for these attacks? Letting the neighborhood burn sure would get national attention. Was one of the firefighters carrying with one in the pipe?

I hope the firefighters come through okay. Whether paid or volunteer, they didn't sign up to get shot at.

current reports say 2 killed and 2 more injured. I guess (if those reports are true) that rules out a few rounds cooking off have people overreacting to brass flying around

then again they also say
"There is "no active shooter, or shooters" at this time, Webster Police Chief Gerald L. Pickerin told reporters this morning, according to ABC affiliate WHAM-TV."

Why firefighters though? I could at least understand some other branches of .gov but I don't really see firefighters out their trying to deny someone freedom. Maybe a personal vendetta against the fire department?

just like the sick **** targeted defensless kids this guy knows firefirghters are showing up unarmed.

My tin foil hat is going on and staying on. I read conspiracy to take awy our second amendment rights. Ann Coulters hypothesis on Fast and Furious supports this. http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-07-11.html

I'll be honest I'm a bit skeptical with how much the story changes in these recent shootings. They can predict an election after the first 4 votes are cast but they can't get a SINGLE fact right in these stories other than "gun"? Seems fishy...

like this article:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/24/firefighter-shot-at-scene-blaze-in-western-ny-2-homes-burning-as-police-search/

Two pages and it doesn't say a damn thing...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom