• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multigun at Wallum Lake

For the match on 2 April, will I need shell holders for shotgun?

Each of the two stages has 10 shotgun targets. If you don't miss that's ten shells.
If you have them you might want to bring them. If you don't it's not a problem because we'll have tables staged that you can reload from or you can just fill a pocket.

Doesnt matter, didnt get to the range to zero my optic on my rifle and Ive been up since about 1500 yesterday afternoon. Gonna need to get some sleep soon.

l
Just threw this video together, super shaky on the head cam so if you get motion sickness you have been warned

What software did you use to do that video? I'm just starting w iMovie but would like to be able to do the dual perspective.

Im useing adobe premier pro cs6. I just started to fiddleing with it so the video isn't exactly in sync.

great start to the 3 gun season, you guys ran a great first 3 gun match. Thanks for the effort. Please do it again.

Back
Top Bottom