Multi town gun buyback central MA.

Last edited:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/11/28/central-mass-gun-buyback-day-goods-for-guns/

Gun owners from any city or town can drop their weapons off anonymously at a participating police station. The police departments are offering gift cards worth $25 per rifle, $50 per pistol and $75 for semiautomatic weapons.

Realistic toy guns and replicas will also be accepted.

But what if I want to turn in a semiautomatic pistol?? I'm so confused! Someone please save me from these evil guns!

“This is not just about getting guns off the streets; it’s about making sure that if you have a gun in your home, that it’s secured,” Petty said. “It’s about safer streets and healthier homes and making sure the violence we saw in Newtown never happens here.”

It's hard to parse out all of the bull$hit in these two sentences. Bringing up the completely unrelated Newtown as a non-sequitur is icing on the cake.

The M.D. that is/was one of the driving forces of the Wormtown GBB had a picture of him with one of his "favorite" items brought in to one: An Arisaka, with bayonet fixed.

Yeah. That's real likely to be a first choice for a crime. Banzai charge, sure, but not a drive-by. [rolleyes]

Oh good, I was wondering what I should do with a rusted out 100 year old F&w revolver that was found buried in the ground. 1.3cents worth of scrap steel is going to turn into $50!

Judging from Ohio, the streets would be a lot safer if everyone held onto their guns...

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/11/28/central-mass-gun-buyback-day-goods-for-guns/

Gun owners from any city or town can drop their weapons off anonymously at a participating police station. The police departments are offering gift cards worth $25 per rifle, $50 per pistol and $75 for semiautomatic weapons.

Cheap pricks, Framingham set the rates $50 for pistol or ammo, $150 for a rifle, and $300 for an AW. Now step up! [devil][pot]

The M.D. that is/was one of the driving forces of the Wormtown GBB had a picture of him with one of his "favorite" items brought in to one: An Arisaka, with bayonet fixed.

Yeah. That's real likely to be a first choice for a crime. Banzai charge, sure, but not a drive-by. [rolleyes]

Ugh... I hope it was a crappy last ditch Arisaka.

FUUUUUU*K. I will be traveling that day. I have 4 airsoft guns I bought for $15 waiting for one of these.

If you play their game, you hate freedom

Fu&k there money, don't give them oxygen

Get $50 for a $10 toy gun = $40 net profit. Take those $50 and buy 120 rounds of 7.62x39 + another toy gun for the next round of gun buy backs.... how is that hating freedom?

Get $50 for a $10 toy gun = $40 net profit. Take those $50 and buy 120 rounds of 7.62x39 + another toy gun for the next round of gun buy backs.... how is that hating freedom?

Media gets invited to view the evil guns that the concerned citizens turn in to protect themselves. This makes a big splash on the news where more people see evil guns and good people turning them in. You get a few pieces of silver, though probably not 30. Bloomburg and his minions smile at a job well done.

They will accept them, not that they will pay for them.
That is how I read it. No money for toy guns or replicas. It's just a "feel good" thing for liberal moonbat families to do together. [laugh]

Wow they are really cheaping out!
No kidding. I was disappointed to see some reasonably sane & conservative towns (by MA standards) wanting to do a silly "gun buy-back"... until I read the numbers. $25 gift-card for a rifle? What a joke. You probably burn more gas than that getting there. [laugh]

And this coming right after Framingham going crazy with its $50 for junk ammo & BB guns? And $150 for rifles that didn't even have to be functional? [thinking]

I am predicating that this one is going to be the world's most ignored gun buy-back ever. [rofl]

This. Shoot enough .22s or some reloads, you probably have some duds. Turn in the duds and get $50? Seems like a Bargain.

Back
Top Bottom