Multi-Quote issue

s4mt3k

NES Member
I'm on many forums and love the multi-quote tool, however, on all other forums, after I post, it unchecks all the selected quotes, here however, it remains checked and everytime I post in that thread it bring up all the quotes from that previous multi-quote.

Anyone else have this issue?

I assume it's an issue with your browser. It doesn't happen to me with FF and I've never had anyone else bring up the issue.

Is it still happening today?

I'm on many forums and love the multi-quote tool, however, on all other forums, after I post, it unchecks all the selected quotes, here however, it remains checked and everytime I post in that thread it bring up all the quotes from that previous multi-quote.

Thoughts?

I assume it's an issue with your browser. It doesn't happen to me with FF and I've never had anyone else bring up the issue.

Test real quick - 1st multiquote.

Thoughts?

and now I just clicked on "Reply to thread" and you can see the left over multi-quoted posts

Thoughts?

Test 2 with Chrome.

Thoughts?

same...

wth.

Mine don't stay checked. I'll take a look at the vB support forum and see if it's been brought up.

Back
Top Bottom