• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MSP Gun Arrest.

Just telling you what the Geneva Convention states.
orly.jpg

Tell us more about the text of the Geneva Convention that bans hollow points? [laugh]

Correction HAGUE not Geneva. I "hey brother, it was Hague not Geneva convention" would have sufficed. But I get it, better to post dumb photos and say dumb things.

- - - Updated - - -

Called Laws of War July 29,1899. Been through that brief once or twice maybe.

You guys are wrong. The story was on Facebook and posted by MSP so it has to be absolutely 100% correct. So run and hide all your illegal bullets right now! [rolleyes] Better yet mail 'em all to me, I'll take the heat. [wink]

Flame throwers are actually banned for that reason also along with many weapons (chemical weapons). If a 2 ton bomb drops on your stomach you aren't feeling anytihinng. A hollow point hits you in the gut your hurting and going out nice and slow. Just telling you what the Geneva Convention states. I didn't write it.
i looked into flamethrowers a few months ago, and i think theyre gtg in CT

Seems to be a ban on rocketry.

WTF?

Maybe, but the other half of the description sounds like those tiny hot-air balloons that some cultures like to let fly with the wind.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, but the other half of the description sounds like those tiny hot-air balloons that some cultures like to let fly with the wind.
Like these...
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...3.1080.3j6.9.0...0.0...1c.1.6.img.70OFSUIwQvA

I guess they're called "sky lanterns"

For some crazy reason I'm not surprised you looked into it. I'm curious if they are ok in MA now. I'll have to do some looking.

the vietnam era ones have better range than the ww2 and korea units. they are pricey but not like FA stuff. dont know if mass legal? I need to find out if they are DOT legal to transport full.

- - - Updated - - -

Like these...
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...3.1080.3j6.9.0...0.0...1c.1.6.img.70OFSUIwQvA

I guess they're called "sky lanterns"

Still, how the hell is this statist even aware of these and believes this is a problem? Has there been a rash of sky lantern fires or is this a politician being "proactive"? Which, btw, a politician being pro-active is one of the scariest things imaginable to me. May I ban politicians?

S&W Chief's Special that takes a magazine:

S&W Chiefs Special 9mm Semi-Auto for sale (944064367)

But I'm sure that wasn't what was recovered...

Sorry, I meant revolver. It looked like a Model 36 in the photo. It was also a .38spl per the mis-information release.

I forgot that there are semis with the same model name (just like first S&W M&Ps were revolvers going back 70-80 yrs ago).

Back
Top Bottom