• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MSP Gun Arrest.

a hollow point creates a very small black hole (where the hollow is) and sucks everything into it. Got it?

IMPLODING BULLETS!!!!!!

The same people responsible for terms like semi-automatic service revolver. Meh, at best.

well..... we tel them that a semi-auto fires one shot for each pull of the trigger......
sounds like a revolver... we can't blame them..... they're ignorant....

Last edited:
Yes they are unless the law has changed recently

I was referring to CCW with hollow points, so I guess we are both right. Not that anyone can CCW in NJ anyway, so I guess the distinction is moot.

I would argue that the hollowpoints are within the confines of my pistol which is my property and thus I am within the law. I wonder if anyone's actually tried that argument in NJ...would be interesting to see.

They posted a "correction" or "update" or whatever you want to call it to gloss their ignorance over...

Here are the gun and hollow point ammo seized in the arrest of ROOSEVELT WILKINS described in previous posting. As several readers have correctly noted, hollow point bullets are not illegal, provided you have the proper license for them. The charges in this case are for not being properly licensed to possess the ammo.

Hollow points are Illegal in Ma if you dont have a LTC,but then again all other ammo would be as well.

I don't even understand why hollow points are controversial. Yes, I know they can be more deadly, but they're safer for everyone else around. They won't penetrate walls or your target keeping everyone else around the target safer. Seems you would want people to use those instead.

I think the its the same reason we can't carry them over seas according to Geneva Convention, they cause excessive damage.

This is right from there facebook page .

Here are the gun and hollow point ammo seized in the arrest of ROOSEVELT WILKINS described in previous posting. As several readers have correctly noted, hollow point bullets are not illegal, provided you have the proper license for them. The charges in this case are for not being properly licensed to possess the ammo.

I thought this right as I read this... I know the city of Boston has an ordinance against Hi cap mags regardless if its preban or not..

NOT TRUE!!

Handgun mags are NOT restricted in Boston. The Boston Ordinance is strictly about RIFLES & SHOTGUN Mags (and there is no such thing in Boston as "pre-ban mags", they are all banned if large-capacity), NOT handgun mags. I've also yet to see a handgun mag that goes with a S&W Chief's Special (which is what this particular handgun looks like)!

WILKINS was charged with: Carrying a Firearm without a license (second offense); carrying a firearm with ammunition; carrying a firearm without an FID card (Second Offense); possession of a firearm with one prior violent /drug crime; possession of ammunition without a FID Card; and possession of ammunition of an unlawful caliber.

Sounds like a patriot to me.

Regarding NJ:
NJ BS laws said:
Any person, other than a law enforcement officer or persons engaged in activities pursuant to subsection f
My understanding was that NJ only outlawed hollow points if you used them in a crime. What's in subsection "f"?

Prius Tacticool can splain it all in a Quiet way.
i_see_what_you_did_there_poster_p228060760404242422t5wm_400_Socks_with_sandals_Post_your_cool_stuff-s400x400-133580-565.jpg

NOT TRUE!!

Handgun mags are NOT restricted in Boston. The Boston Ordinance is strictly about RIFLES & SHOTGUN Mags (and there is no such thing in Boston as "pre-ban mags", they are all banned if large-capacity), NOT handgun mags. I've also yet to see a handgun mag that goes with a S&W Chief's Special (which is what this particular handgun looks like)!

So, as an LTC-A Unrestricted, I can own an item that is perfectly legal in Massachusetts (pre-ban rifle large-capacity mag), and drive with it in my car, but once I cross the Boston City Limits I'm breaking the law ?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the its the same reason we can't carry them over seas according to Geneva Convention, they cause excessive damage.

Excessive Damage ? Unlike Flame Throwers, Grenades, Mines, 2-Ton Bombs, the list goes on......

But the corrected article still mentions the mythic "unlawful caliber." That .38 Spcl is a cop killer, doncha know. [rolleyes]

From the looks of it, they're still capriciously ignoring my request for clarification, citing which MGL outlines the definition of an illegal caliber.

This is right from there facebook page .

Why is evidence NOT in the evidence bag and being openly displayed on the internet? What about the chain of custody?

Yet you guys believe the rest of these clowns stories. Sure he told the cop to get his bag from the trunk, well if he said so that makes it all good. And if he didn't ain't nobody going to believe a fidless hollow pointed head criminal. I'm sure this cat is no good, but we're next.

So, as an LTC-A Unrestricted, I can own an item that is perfectly legal in Massachusetts (pre-ban rifle large-capacity mag), and drive with it in my car, but once I cross the Boston City Limits I'm breaking the law ?

- - - Updated - - -

Excessive Damage ? Unlike Flame Throwers, Grenades, Mines, 2-Ton Bombs, the list goes on......

Flame throwers are actually banned for that reason also along with many weapons (chemical weapons). If a 2 ton bomb drops on your stomach you aren't feeling anytihinng. A hollow point hits you in the gut your hurting and going out nice and slow. Just telling you what the Geneva Convention states. I didn't write it.

Back
Top Bottom