• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MSNBC

* aren't

Unfortunately the only negative response is that you feel they are good enough the way they are. There's no option for "No, and I wish we could get rid of more."

56% (17k votes) for "No, the existing gun laws are fine the way they are."
Almost 31k votes placed so far...

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately the only negative response is that you feel they are good enough the way they are. There's no option for "No, and I wish we could get rid of more."

Well, this IS MSNBC after all... Did you expect anything else??

Kind of a nothing poll since it is not asking whether something _should_ pass. A more accurate question would be: Do you think what gun restrictionists call "meaningful" anti-gun legislation will pass?

i refuse to click on anything that has the letters "MSNBC".

^ This.

You click on that link and you are making MSNBC money and funding the hard left. Don't give them a web hit, you'll increase the rate they can charge for advertisers.

I'm actually impressed with the comments on the MSNBC site. They largely mimic what we've been saying here.

I liked this one from a guy named Luke:

How 'bout instead of punishing the rest of us for the actions of one spoiled brat liberal psychopath, we just make the "gun free zone" signs bigger? Has anyone tried that?

Or how 'bout we just disarm liberals? It seems these mass shooters are all on the "tolerant, loving" left when you start looking at them, so it makes sense to me to just deny the left the right to own weapons of any kind.

Or how 'bout we actually let parents BE parents and discipline their children and teach them right and wrong and the value of human life without fear of having their offspring taken away by the government for instilling virtues and discipline in their children instead of raising spoiled brats who throw psychopathic tantrums when the don't get their way?

Or how 'bout you liberals grow up and realize we live in a dangerous world full of dangerous people that don't care how many laws you enact for "safety" (and totally not for your communist agenda that can only be furthered by making armed Americans as helpless in the face of your thuggish government as possible), they will still break whatever laws they have to in order to perpetrate their evil on those around them?

Or how 'bout you actually do SOMETHING about the gang violence that goes on daily in your metropolitan areas that you NEVER complain about? Denouncing shootings like this while ignoring the genocide going on in the slums you helped create is nothing short of ultimate hypocrisy. It also smacks of rancid hypocrisy that this little s***stain murdered three people with a knife AND ran over someone with his car and you haven't said a peep about knife control or car control.

Or how 'bout you leftists realize that responsible gun owners aren't going to let you take much more from us without a revolution? We will not be enslaved to an all powerful, increasingly lawless and despotic government nor will we be rendered helpless victims just so you can feel better about yourselves. End of story.

That being said, how 'bout you lefty weenies shut the hell up and go whine about global warming?

Last edited:
I voted. As of right now its 56% No, the existing gun laws are fine the way they are.

I was not able to catch the 6 o'clock news yesterday for CNN. Did they mention the poll results or just disregard it since it did not go the way they hoped it would?

Voted. 56% NO. Someone who can post on Calguns, let them know, if they don't already. 3000 votes tells me it's been up for at least a little while.

They will never get a realistic poll because most of the people that watch CNN and MSNBC live in their parents basement or in nursing homes.

Back
Top Bottom