MSNBC Tries to Claim Tenn. Terrorist Killed Because he’s a Southern Gun Nut

She failed miserably.....they do more often than not these days. You can't cover up what won't be covered up

Funny how the friend called it like it was. "He wasn't a good 'ol boy. They didn't call him Bubbahmed, YouSkeeter, or Jethrozeez."

well, If you WANT people who REALLY KNOW A NUT when they see one....MSNBC!
takes one to know one,
enuf said.

btw, does MSNBC still have any viewers?[rofl]

GIRL- Devout Muslim.... sister always talked about religion.
TV Host - Oh so was he a gun nut.

Talk about running from calling this guy an Islamic terrorist....

This is the Domestic Enemy Media at its finest!!! The last item on the Communist Parties plan for America is Civilian Disarmament. They have accomplished every other one of their goals with the Domestic Enemy Party, Media and Schools!!! This is a Century long Campaign that has one last thing to accomplish and they will stop at nothing until they do!!! After Fast and Furious their logical next step would be to trigger a bunch of nutcases to prove we need to be disarmed. And keep escalating the violence till enough agree or can be bullied and blackmailed into submission!

This is the Domestic Enemy Media at its finest!!! The last item on the Communist Parties plan for America is Civilian Disarmament. They have accomplished every other one of their goals with the Domestic Enemy Party, Media and Schools!!! This is a Century long Campaign that has one last thing to accomplish and they will stop at nothing until they do!!! After Fast and Furious their logical next step would be to trigger a bunch of nutcases to prove we need to be disarmed. And keep escalating the violence till enough agree or can be bullied and blackmailed into submission!

That plan is not working. It's actually backfiring. There has been a huge rush of new permit holders since sandy hook. Remember how hard it was to find guns and ammo?

I don't see gun control getting any traction in the near future. What we have to watch out for is our children being brainwashed in schools and through the media that "guns are bad". Commies play the long game.

They don't need traction; a phone, a pen and GOP congress that will have hearings and complain but do nothing about anything.

I trust none of them, facts and reality never gets in their way.

The murder in SF is a prime example, the pol that said we need gun control because someone with his record should never have been able to get a gun - just a reminder, stolen from a Federal Agent.

I haven't heard where his guy got his gun from, but my bet if it was legal - the bills will be filed that day.

This morning, this article came across my stream. The link that I clicked made it sound like it's going to be about the Sailor who passed away this morning. Instead it's a story about what a great person the terrorist is. He's an upstanding member of the community, blah blah blah.

I expect no less from MSN though.

This morning, this article came across my stream. The link that I clicked made it sound like it's going to be about the Sailor who passed away this morning. Instead it's a story about what a great person the terrorist is. He's an upstanding member of the community, blah blah blah.

I expect no less from MSN though.

With a few exceptions, most commenters at the end of the article are saying the exact same thing you are

MSNBC Tries to Claim Tenn. Terrorist Killed Because he’s a Southern Gun Nut

Yeah, because everyone knows we will strengthen our Gun Rights by killing U.S. Marines...
Where is the America I grew up in?

She asked the question and the answer was no. I'm sure she was disappointed in the answer, but as long as she didn't report a falsehood it's fine.

Not "fine"! It's the "lamestream media" trying steer the narrative, in order to get results that fit their agenda. Not "fine" at all!!

GFZs only make this possible faster. Their policies (that of the left) are creating these mass shootings. The only question is are the just that dumb or is this part of the disarmament strategy?

- - - Updated - - -

We are one Supreme Court Justice away from the end of the Constitution!

After the Obamacare rulings, pretty that "one Supreme Court Justice" is already on the other side and the Constitution is history.

Not "fine"! It's the "lamestream media" trying steer the narrative, in order to get results that fit their agenda. Not "fine" at all!!

Exactly. A lie repeated enough and not challenged becomes truth! This is what the leftists are hoping for.

Maybe they'll think differently now...

[h=1]Tennessee suspect texted friend link to Islamic verse before attack[/h]
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (Reuters) - Hours before the Tennessee shooting that killed five U.S. servicemen, the suspected gunman texted his close friend a link to a long Islamic verse that included the line: "Whosoever shows enmity to a friend of Mine, then I have declared war against him."

http://news.yahoo.com/u-navy-petty-officer-dies-wounding-tennessee-attack-130542080.html

Well the liberals think that "right wing" gun owners are all terrorists so when you can't really find any of them that are really terrorists just use the media to re-assign Islamist terrorists as "right wing gun nuts" to the ignorant masses.

Just for laughs...

Somebody should get on one of these talk shows and suggest to these news people that Islam be considered a mental disorder and thus prohibit any from passing the background checks.

Then sit back and watch their heads explode....

Last edited:
I just saw Jane Paulie talking about how the shooter's family say he "suffered from depression". Amazing how the left is scrambling for something other than radical Islam to explain this away. Anyone taking anti-depressants better have a plan in place on who you're giving your guns to when they come for them...

Back
Top Bottom