• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MSNBC in the hot seat.

People that watch anything from MSNBC and consider it accurate... Well lets just say the last news source they followed was probably Earnie & Burt from SS. You'll never get the facts from that source...

People that watch anything from MSNBC and consider it accurate... Well lets just say the last news source they followed was probably Earnie & Burt from SS. You'll never get the facts from that source...

The problem is, they have a huge following, second only to CNN, who loves to re-cast NBC's stories. And many of their followers do not question them and don't refer to any media source that might question them.

BTW, in case you missed it, MSNBC is a wholy owned subsidiary of NBC Universal. Microsoft sold their ownership stake back to NBC in 2007. Which made it ironic that NBC would change the name of their on-line branch to disassociate it with MSNBC, since that brand (which they've owned entirely for 5 years) is viewed as "overly liberal" and biased.

The problem is, they have a huge following, second only to CNN, who loves to re-cast NBC's stories. And many of their followers do not question them and don't refer to any media source that might question them.

Actually, their ratings, like CNN are in the dumper. Fox News consistently out draws them.

This is the same NBC organization that edited the tapes of George Zimmerman's 9-1-1 call to make it seem like he was a racist. And the same NBC that years ago rigged a Chevy pick up truck to explode to make their story on the dangerous gas tanks seem legitimate. CBS is no better. Remember the "Fake but accurate" story about George Bush's National Guard service? All them are biased and I can't figure why anyone who isn't a left wing zealot watches them. It's also why websites like Drudge get so much traffic and why so many people get their news mostly from the Internet. Nor are any of the local stations better.

thank god there is an onion news network to get true news stories from.

When Jon Stewart does a better job of hammering liberals in interviews than 60 minuted does you know the lamestream media is a lost cause.

Let's see ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN all caught deliberately doctoring and alterning evidence and running stories that were manufactured by their own edits in the past year. And non of them have called each other out on it?

"It's professional curtesy, not collusion, really"

The fact that ANYONE would watch a channel which has doctored 2 tapes in the past year, and put pyrotechnics in the gas tanks of pick-up trucks to slander a company, is beyond me.

Mike

The media is in the bag for the Democrats. Unbiased Journalism is dead in this country. The liberal schools brainwash and indoctrinate our kids and then pass them to the Universities, which complete their indoctrination into the progressive liberal movement.

The fact that ANYONE would watch a channel which has doctored 2 tapes in the past year, and put pyrotechnics in the gas tanks of pick-up trucks to slander a company, is beyond me.

Mike

This. I refuse to this day to watch Dateline NBC for that very reason. Or to consume any of their other news products. Actually, I don't watch much of anything on any of the networks these days.

This. I refuse to this day to watch Dateline NBC for that very reason. Or to consume any of their other news products. Actually, I don't watch much of anything on any of the networks these days.
I stopped watching the networks years ago. They no longer report news.

Funny, I was just talking to a friend (who referred me here) about how NES is a pretty decent aggregator for most of the news we'd care to read and/or discuss.

Too bad NESN is taken; otherwise it would make a good name for our own news network.

Back
Top Bottom