• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MSNBC’s Heilemann Claims ’30 Million People Right Now’ Ready to Take Up Arms for Trump

Reptile

NES Member
MSNBC network national affairs analyst John Heilemann said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that there were “30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms” for former President Donald Trump.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “I want to read what Bart Gellman wrote in the cover story for The Atlantic. Some might say it is hyperbolic, but John Heilemann, I’m curious if you think it is? The headline is Trump’s Next Coup Has Already Begun. ‘Trump and his party convinced a dauntingly large number of Americans, that the essential workings of democracy are corrupt, that the made-up claims of fraud are true, that only cheating can thwart their victory at their polls, that tyranny usurped their government and that violence is a legitimate response.’ Hyperbolic or fact?”

Heilemann said, “Fact, I think. The strength of that Gellman piece is it lays out this extraordinary reality that there is this research that shows something like 8% and maybe as many as 12% that say Joe Biden was illegitimate and violence is an appropriate tool to removing him and restoring Donald Trump. That’s between 20 and 30 million people. That’s a mass movement in America in favor of political violence, which is a new thing. We’ve been political violence before, lynching many things over the course of time that African-Americans have suffered, but this is 30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms.”

He added, “You put that together with what the president, the former president, and his allies are doing in the political realm, statehouses, state legislatures and the party apparatus to be able to engineer a situation where they are in a stronger position to pull off a coup in 2024 than they were 2020. That’s not hyperbolic at all. Those are all facts.”

Reiner: Trump Followers ‘Are Not Hesitant to Use Guns’ — ‘We Have to Stop’ the Coup Now​

Actor Rob Reiner said on this week’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that former President Donald Trump’s followers were “not hesitant to use guns,” so they must be stopped now from attempting to overthrow the government.

Reiner said, “There was an insurrection. There was an attempt to overthrow the government. Now to put it in context, let’s say, for instance, a guy goes in to rob a bank, and he fails. You’re still breaking the law. You’re trying to rob a bank. That’s what happened. They tried to rob this country of its due process and the election. They went and tried to steal an election, and they tried to overthrow the government. That’s against the law. That breaks federal law. We need the DOJ to prosecute that. Unless they prosecute that, we’re giving the rights for people to just do it again, and they will. So we need two things, we need to prosecute the people responsible, and we need to pass voting rights.”

He added, “We already know what’s out there. We know about the PowerPoint presentation. We know about Eastman’s memo on how to overthrow the government. It’s all out there. You know, it’s not just a smoking gun. There’s a smoking arsenal out there. It’s very prosecutable. It should be done. If it’s not done, then we basically are handing our democracy over.”

Reiner concluded, “Now think about this, there’s never been a sitting president of the United States that has attempted to overthrow the government. That’s what we have. It’s all out there in plain view. And we better pay attention because many people have said, this is a dress rehearsal, and Trump is still, you know, stirring things up and getting all his followers, you know, engaged, and these people are not hesitant to use guns. We’ve seen that in the past, and they’ll continue to do it, so we have to stop them now.”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfJcW5ft_-M

Last edited:

First tweet in the series:

Either "Read the full conversation on Twitter",
or read the Twitchy compilation.

Meanwhile, MSNBC idiots are trying to prevent a preference cascade
by publishing "news" stories telling people that
their neighbors don't trust the government
and are ready to overthrow it.

Do they want more insurrection?
Because that's how you get more insurrection.

Biden has decided to blame his bad polling numbers on QAnon
👌

Geez, there's so much exaggeration and hyperbolic horseshit that I'm just baffled. How do people even come up with such fantasies?

Reminds me of when I was married to a psychopath. Sometimes the screwiest stuff just rolled out of her mouth. I was often overwhelmed by the combination of twisted absurdity and the sheer quantity of it.

Geez, there's so much exaggeration and hyperbolic horseshit that I'm just baffled. How do people even come up with such fantasies?

Reminds me of when I was married to a psychopath. Sometimes the screwiest stuff just rolled out of her mouth. I was often overwhelmed by the combination of twisted absurdity and the sheer quantity of it.
Dude.

Presently we have Austria - y'know, home to this guy:
Adolf-Hitler.jpg

cocking a snook at the Nuremberg Code.

If there was ever a wake-up call, it's that.

Last edited:
MSNBC network national affairs analyst John Heilemann said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that there were “30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms” for former President Donald Trump.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “I want to read what Bart Gellman wrote in the cover story for The Atlantic. Some might say it is hyperbolic, but John Heilemann, I’m curious if you think it is? The headline is Trump’s Next Coup Has Already Begun. ‘Trump and his party convinced a dauntingly large number of Americans, that the essential workings of democracy are corrupt, that the made-up claims of fraud are true, that only cheating can thwart their victory at their polls, that tyranny usurped their government and that violence is a legitimate response.’ Hyperbolic or fact?”

Heilemann said, “Fact, I think. The strength of that Gellman piece is it lays out this extraordinary reality that there is this research that shows something like 8% and maybe as many as 12% that say Joe Biden was illegitimate and violence is an appropriate tool to removing him and restoring Donald Trump. That’s between 20 and 30 million people. That’s a mass movement in America in favor of political violence, which is a new thing. We’ve been political violence before, lynching many things over the course of time that African-Americans have suffered, but this is 30 million people right now who are ready to take up arms.”

He added, “You put that together with what the president, the former president, and his allies are doing in the political realm, statehouses, state legislatures and the party apparatus to be able to engineer a situation where they are in a stronger position to pull off a coup in 2024 than they were 2020. That’s not hyperbolic at all. Those are all facts.”

Reiner: Trump Followers ‘Are Not Hesitant to Use Guns’ — ‘We Have to Stop’ the Coup Now​

Actor Rob Reiner said on this week’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that former President Donald Trump’s followers were “not hesitant to use guns,” so they must be stopped now from attempting to overthrow the government.

Reiner said, “There was an insurrection. There was an attempt to overthrow the government. Now to put it in context, let’s say, for instance, a guy goes in to rob a bank, and he fails. You’re still breaking the law. You’re trying to rob a bank. That’s what happened. They tried to rob this country of its due process and the election. They went and tried to steal an election, and they tried to overthrow the government. That’s against the law. That breaks federal law. We need the DOJ to prosecute that. Unless they prosecute that, we’re giving the rights for people to just do it again, and they will. So we need two things, we need to prosecute the people responsible, and we need to pass voting rights.”

He added, “We already know what’s out there. We know about the PowerPoint presentation. We know about Eastman’s memo on how to overthrow the government. It’s all out there. You know, it’s not just a smoking gun. There’s a smoking arsenal out there. It’s very prosecutable. It should be done. If it’s not done, then we basically are handing our democracy over.”

Reiner concluded, “Now think about this, there’s never been a sitting president of the United States that has attempted to overthrow the government. That’s what we have. It’s all out there in plain view. And we better pay attention because many people have said, this is a dress rehearsal, and Trump is still, you know, stirring things up and getting all his followers, you know, engaged, and these people are not hesitant to use guns. We’ve seen that in the past, and they’ll continue to do it, so we have to stop them now.”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfJcW5ft_-M

View: https://youtu.be/XM8RbPgheT4

Keep dreaming. Not happening.

Maybe in ten years or so, maybe. When the country is completely f***ed and it becomes unbearable. But, until then, the majority of people will have some excuse to just plug away.
It doesn't require a majority of the country. Or even a double-digit minority. When general conditions are such that people know something's BADLY f***ed up, and some people get f***ed badly enough to start squashing skulls...

That first condition is obtaining at record pace given the rocketing inflation we have now. And they're pushing that second thing with this Wuhan horseshit.

It doesn't require a majority of the country. Or even a double-digit minority. When general conditions are such that people know something's BADLY f***ed up, and some people get f***ed badly enough to start squashing skulls...

That first condition is obtaining at record pace given the rocketing inflation we have now. And they're pushing that second thing with this Wuhan horseshit.
Okay, still fantasy land. I'll give you an A for effort though.

Don't be an ass.

What is YOUR plan for avoiding a totalitarian takeover of the United States and by extension the western world? Please - we want to hear it.
I rather enjoy being an ass sometimes. Probably goes for a lot of people, you shouldn't judge.

Anyways, if I had a plan, I wouldn't post it on a forum. Boy, that wouldn't be smart. I'll say it again, something will happen, but not for a long time. Half this crap is media induced BS, nothing more.

Their commie system is not working, the Country is doing an economical down fall.Most Blacks are seeing threw
the BLM scam job,so they have to go back to the Trump blame.The only thing is the people are not falling for that sh^t
anymore. FJB.

I rather enjoy being an ass sometimes. Probably goes for a lot of people, you shouldn't judge.

Anyways, if I had a plan, I wouldn't post it on a forum. Boy, that wouldn't be smart. I'll say it again, something will happen, but not for a long time. Half this crap is media induced BS, nothing more.
I WILL judge, The human race would be better off if more did.

You DON'T have a plan. Thank you for admitting that. You're bobbling along like flotsam.

Back
Top Bottom