• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MSN reports 36 killed in knife gang attacks China police station.

None of the knives used were registered and apparently the 17 police officers were unarmed. I don't think their government trusts them. The are discussing issuing the police sharp pointy sticks with orders to go for the eyes. You know what they say about a sharp stick in the eye

Would be nice if there was some kind of link to the story. Sorry but you fail as being the town cryer since now we are even more confused and lost than before you posted this!

Charles.

From what Ive read over the last few years concerning the government sponsored Han oppression of the Uighurs, Muslim or not,China is finally reaping what they have sown. Seems as though this bunch of Uighurs had enough. Im not ready to give the Chinese the benefit of doubt in this or any other matter.

None of the knives used were registered and apparently the 17 police officers were unarmed. I don't think their government trusts them. The are discussing issuing the police sharp pointy sticks with orders to go for the eyes. You know what they say about a sharp stick in the eye
They would have been better off with homemade archery equipment. At least they could have done the job from a distance. I never even heard of knives being registered. Is that the next trend?

From what Ive read over the last few years concerning the government sponsored Han oppression of the Uighurs, Muslim or not,China is finally reaping what they have sown. Seems as though this bunch of Uighurs had enough. Im not ready to give the Chinese the benefit of doubt in this or any other matter.

Without writing an article about the complex racial/political situation of the region, I'd liken it to Chechen as to Russia. There is no innocent party here. The Uyghurs want to secede 1/6 of China's territory, which is oil and mineral rich. Yeah, that'll go well.

Note, speaking of secession, I am all for people's right to self-govern, but merely stating that commies are going to let that happen.

Back
Top Bottom