MRAP spotted in willimantic CT today...

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
1374176_536351113104996_1543123396_n.jpg

my friend sent me this picture today. looks to be an MRAP correct?

Holy shit. I was just in Wilimantic today for work.

At first I almost said I recognized that house, but then again, Wilimantic all looks the same. Like shit.

Is there some insurgent force plaguing suburban Connecticut? Are they expecting IEDs or small arms fire? ANG and local PD could be having a pow wow of some sort, but it's still a waste of gas if you ask me.

Is there some insurgent force plaguing suburban Connecticut? Are they expecting IEDs or small arms fire? ANG and local PD could be having a pow wow of some sort, but it's still a waste of gas if you ask me.

Actually, with Wilimantic, I wouldn't be surprised. That place is like a mini-Chicago or Detroit.

I get the privilege or working there.

Damn, it says on my birth certificate that I was born there. Don't really remember, though.

The military has started to sell these vehicles off. Kinda scary when the FEDERAL govt is giving LOCAL govt war time vehicles. Whats next claymores and SAW's?

No helicopters, no care.
that thing might fly too, plus don't forget about the drones, you cant see them but they can light up your ass in an instant.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh.

They are getting those in CT now, to prepare for full confiscation.

wont be a match for my flamethrower unless they get to me before spring.[laugh]

The military has started to sell these vehicles off. Kinda scary when the FEDERAL govt is giving LOCAL govt war time vehicles. Whats next claymores and SAW's?

Revere, MA (just outside of Boston) has armored HMMWVs. With turrets. I don't know if they have any heavy or light machine guns for it, but the turrets are there. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a SAW or a 240

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I was just saying today that the militarization of the police results in the militarization of citizens. What did they think? That they would buy guns and ammo and military vehicles and we'd turn our guns in because of it?

I'm building my own out of a GMC van. BA and Face have been helping. Once Hannibal gets here we'll break Murdoch out of the nut house and then we're unstoppable.

That is a MaxxPro MRAP. I predict rollovers occuring with poorly trained drivers. Those have such a high center of gravity that they roll way too easily.

Back
Top Bottom