• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MRA- Bowling Pins with Rifle on Sunday 10/26

Bowling Pins with Centerfire Rifle This Sunday at MRA. On the Loeb range.

Break em out and come on down. Safety meeting at 12:30 shooting at 1:00. $5.00 per gun entered.

Would be nice to see some of the new NES AR-15's around. [smile]

Definitely. Bring it out! If you had fun on the plates you will have a great time with your rifle. If you have two rifles bring both and shoot two (I always do). [smile]

What is the format of the rifle plate shoot? I do not have an AR, but I got an AK-47 I am good with.

Ten pins set up on a rack. Buzzer goes off shoot em as quickly as you can. You will shoot three strings per gun you enter (not all at once). Each string has three racks and three shooters. The RO will run one shooter at a time instructing each shooter to when to load and when to make the gun safe before moving to the next shooter. After each shooter goes we clear the line of firearms and go down and set them up for the next three shooters.

$5 per gun with a 75% pay back to the top three shooters. Shortest overall time wins the loot! Its just like darts but better!

AK type semi autos are fine. If you have pre ban mags you can load them up.

Safety meeting is at 12:30 shooting at 1:00. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
Not sure yet. The action shooting schedule at MRA only goes to November. Keep your eyes posted on the bulletin board at the club.

Any news on possible December matches

The December-May schedule just went up. 25 Steel on the 14th, rifle pins on the 28th. (Also more steel/pins on the 11th/25th of January, 8th/22nd of February and March, 5th/19th of April, and 3rd/24th of May.) Everything's indoors through April, then back outside.

This link may or may not work for the long term, but the flyer with details is here:

http://massrifleforum.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom