Mr Lu Savage AF

Police searched Lu and found a Glock .9mm handgun stuck in the back of Lu’s waistband

the only criminal in this case is the illiterate cretin who wrote about a 0.9 mm chambering. what brave officers busting a man who paid for sex. it's beyond retarded that prostitution is a crime in this country. if they setup a camera and sold the product it would then be legal. GMAFB. law enforcement pursues this crap to boost their stats and generate some revenue. what a joke.

Last edited:
I have a high-cap magazine rack full of Glock mags.....

“With safety as a primary concern, officers advised Lu to raise his hands and keep them up until they could handcuff him,” the statement read. “Mr. Lu did not comply with this order and began reaching to his waist area, where officers located a loaded Glock handgun magazine.”

The Prius then turned left onto Route 12 from a right turn only lane and stopped in a parking lot for an Arby’s restaurant, police said.

Police started to question Lu, 43, who had a woman in the car with him. Police learned that Lu had just met the woman in the car at a local motel, where Lu paid the woman in exchange for sex, the statement read.

What a gentleman. Taking her to dinner at Arby's after their date.

“With safety as a primary concern, officers advised Lu to raise his hands and keep them up until they could handcuff him,” the statement read. “Mr. Lu did not comply with this order and began reaching to his waist area, where officers located a loaded Glock handgun magazine.”

Surprised they didn't light him up with those furtive movements.

law enforcement pursues this crap to boost their stats and generate some revenue. what a joke.

Nah, no one goes around high fiving when they bring in a street walker. It's the lily white bread, you know, the woman in the robe who's out in the street anytime anything happens.

What fine do you think the judge gives to someone with no money? It's not revenue generation, it's 'get the nag off my damn phone'.

Another crazy Prius driver.

His bumper sticker says. " I'm saving money on gas to buy more ass"

edit: i think ass sounds better than poontang.

He might be front-hole-phobic.

And if he didn't run his mouth during the traffic stop, it might've been nothing more than a citation for a moving violation.

Yeah. And running your mouth shouldn't be a reason to delve further than a broken plate-light.

I'm Mr. Law&Order, but DAMN! This guy is railroaded by about 18 different "rules" that shouldn't be rules.

LOL on facebook:
"Thank you, thank you, thank you for being the amazing protectors that stand between these monsters and our families. We appreciate you so much " Some people are straight up lunatics.

LOL on facebook:
"Thank you, thank you, thank you for being the amazing protectors that stand between these monsters and our families. We appreciate you so much " Some people are straight up lunatics.
Sarcasm?

I'm going to tell myself it's sarcasm. I can't handle the aneurysm otherwise.

LOL on facebook:

...we love you so much we’ll also go broke paying 90% salary and family healthcare from when you retire at 42 until you go to heaven...

The comments on the Auburn PD FB page is nuts. The Police worshiping in this town is unreal. Nothing like I have ever seen.

It's all over faceplant, the kopsch could confiscate a pocket knife from a cooperative 10 year old child and a herd of moonbats and other statists would act like the police just prevented world war 3, and they should have a ticker tape parade for taking a small knife away, it's just a showing of the # of oxygen thieves circulating in the general population....

It's all over faceplant, the kopsch could confiscate a pocket knife from a cooperative 10 year old child and a herd of moonbats and other statists would act like the police just prevented world war 3, and they should have a ticker tape parade for taking a small knife away, it's just a showing of the # of oxygen thieves circulating in the general population....

Oh I know, I see it all the time. I swear it's just more here in Auburn because we lost a cop a few years ago. I'm pretty active on our towns forum, last week I got tired of seeing the "we have the greatest PD ever" BS and called a bunch of people out saying if we did, we wouldn't have the crime that we do in town. I had one woman flat out tell me she had no clue what crime statistics were. What are you basing your claims on then?!?!?! I hate to shit on my local PD, because there are a few good eggs on the department, but Auburn is no perfect town.

Reading a few other stories on the subject, i see this is his 4th offense for carrying without a license.....nice to see he's not a first time flyer.

Reading a few other stories on the subject, i see this is his 4th offense for carrying without a license.....nice to see he's not a first time flyer.

My Man!
iu

Enbloc hates quitters...

Last edited:
Why does the Asian man have such a tiny gun?

.9 mm?

By my calculations that is smaller than a 380 or a Seecamp mouse gun round.

It was a disappointment for all parties.

She was hoping to meet Kom O’Sum Yung Guy in a BMW with a fist full of fifties.

Instead Som Ting Wong Wu picked her up in a Prius with a coupon for Arby’s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom