1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS MP5/HK94 Clone - Semi Auto 9mm Carbine

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by bobalama, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:43 AM.

1. bobalama

bobalama NES Member

Selling my CA94 (MP5/HK94 Clone) - 9mm not a .22. This has been sitting in my safe for too long gathering dust and time move it along. This rifle runs like a champ, no FTF or FTE and has fed everything I've thrown at it. I'm the original owner and this has always been a semi auto carbine and never seen a full auto lower. I bought it just before the big ammo shortage so it never really got run much.

It has a number of german MP5 parts on it including the cocking assembly, extractor and spring, trigger group (semi auto conversion by RTG parts) and some other odds and ends. I kept the originals just in case.

These are nice if you want to SBR it because all you have to do once you get your stamp is knock off the weld and pin that holds the barrel extension on and you have a three lug barrel ready to go. And they come with a paddle mag release from the factory - sucks having to add one.

1x10 round magazine
    Genuine EoTech 512 and mount included
    Upgraded for-end with magpul grip
    HKParts.net stock adaptor, Magpul stock, and tube
    Spares

PM me here if interested

Price: 2500.00 firm - not interested in trades. Prefer dealer transfer - will split fee.

image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Parker Duofold and pj150 like this.