Mp5 and USAS in classifieds

how about I get to test out the mp5 before i buy it?

More than happy to allow a demo for a serious buyer. As long as they pay for the ammo.

Runs like a German watch.

And full disclosure.. I have a Broker in TX interested, but, I'd rather see this stay local.

Last edited:
License first and you have to have proof that you're a bonafide collector to get one.

Sent from my mom's basement. Using Samsung GSIII
Like everything else it varies from town to town. I've had the green card and the 03 forever. Never have used the 03, just got it case it would be needed for the green card. Never was. Have been renewing in my ultra-green town for 45 years. Jack.

License first and you have to have proof that you're a bonafide collector to get one.

Sent from my mom's basement. Using Samsung GSIII

Well if you do not own any yet how can you prove you are a "collector". Anybody got copy of one they can post secret information blocked out of course.

Well if you do not own any yet how can you prove you are a "collector". Anybody got copy of one they can post secret information blocked out of course.
It just says "Restrictions Collector". The 03 has nothing to do with NFA items. Just because it has the word "collector" on it, some dimwit decided that you were a collector if you had the 03. Not all PDs require it for the green card. If you ask them when you apply they will probably say yes even if they never heard of it before. your tax dollars at work. Jack.

It just says "Restrictions Collector". The 03 has nothing to do with NFA items. Just because it has the word "collector" on it, some dimwit decided that you were a collector if you had the 03. Not all PDs require it for the green card. If you ask them when you apply they will probably say yes even if they never heard of it before. your tax dollars at work. Jack.

That's about as accurate an answer as I've seen on the subject.
Spot on Jack...IMHO.

I am so glad I do not live in Mass. Why are you people not running for the border screaming the whole way??

I am so glad I do not live in Mass. Why are you people not running for the border screaming the whole way??

What does Taco Bell have to do with this? [rofl]

Seriously, though, the fight for rights is very much at the National level right now. Running for the border won't help if additional fed restrictions hit.

I-I-I d-d-didn't want an MP5 anyway.

bateman_fox_and_grapes.jpg

Guys.. I have a pending offer from a dealer in Texas.

Anybody out there? Love to keep this local and in the NES family so I can have visitations!

Back
Top Bottom