MP40 BNZ 42

I saw one with the buy it now price of 75K on GB; your's is a steal at that price.

Who am I kidding, if I can only buy one case of ammo a year? I'd never be able to feed it.

MS

There is a fellow that belongs to the p38 forum that just got 2 MP40's that a vet had hidden in his attic. All of the paper work was done on these many years ago and were fully registered. These things were in mint condition. The vet passed away and his kids sold them to this guy. What are the odds on that! Usually if something is hidden like that there is never a paper trail on them and they end up getting cut up.

There is an NES member that usually shows up to the NH shoots with an MP40. I keep meaning to bring ammo and ask him if I can run a mag through it but always forget.

Please pardon my (stupid) question:
Does "parts kit on a Wilson Tube" indicate that this has been been built from
(de-activated) parts?

BTW, I used to play with a real deal MP40 at my Grandpa's house where I grew
up in the 60's. No idea, where that toy went to.

Please pardon my (stupid) question:
Does "parts kit on a Wilson Tube" indicate that this has been been built from
(de-activated) parts?

BTW, I used to play with a real deal MP40 at my Grandpa's house where I grew
up in the 60's. No idea, where that toy went to.
Yes Juergen, It is built on a parts kit and is not 100% original. Original ones go for much more when they come up for sale.

It has disappeared in the 70's and the house was sold in the 90's.
Also, I could take ownership only illegally (no way!) as it had never been
registered. If it had been registered to a lawful owner (only a handful in
the entire country), I could go for an exceptional permit. Even if that's issued,
I could only have it as a wallhanger, as shooting it would be prohibited and
moving it out of the house (say for a collectors meeting) would require another
permit each time. This along with even higher security measures than what I
currently have.
It's lost[sad2]

The fellow that I mentioned from the p38 forum that got the MP40s is going to post here about them. He is very knowledgable guy and has a great collection. I know everyone will give him a warm welcome.

The fellow that I mentioned from the p38 forum that got the MP40s is going to post here about them. He is very knowledgable guy and has a great collection. I know everyone will give him a warm welcome.

[tapping fingers on dining room table impatiently waiting for pics and cool story.]

Back
Top Bottom