Moving to Seabrook

Me and my wife just sold our townhouse in revere, and just purchased a nice house in Seabrook. First thing I’m buying is a suppressor for my Cz bren 805. Basically my question is what suppressor to buy I don’t know anything about suppressors. Thanks

Me and my wife just sold our townhouse in revere, and just purchased a nice house in Seabrook. First thing I’m buying is a suppressor for my Cz bren 805. Basically my question is what suppressor to buy I don’t know anything about suppressors. Thanks

Welcome! Buy local, these guys are right around the corner from me...

Home - Live Q Or Die

Congrats and good move. I did some shopping at Silencer Shop when I moved to NH and ended up taking advantage of a buy one get one for $99 with Sig. For the 30 cal i got the SRD7.62 with QD mounts so I can use on various rifles. I wish I had first hand info but it's only been about 250 days LMAO! Hoping to get them by summer.

The Seabrook Walmart is great people watching.
Market Basket is a close second.

Get involved. See if you can get the towns public range re-opened to all residents.

Congrats!

I’m jealous, I just moved and couldn’t make the jump over the border for various reasons but I’m right down the street.

Fun fact.
After Capp died they did an interview with his daughter and she admitted all the characters in the comic strip Lil' Abner were based on folks he knew from Seabrook .
When I was a kid there were guys running stills in the woods up there.

Quite a few years ago, I dug steamer clams every weekend basically within sight of the nuke plant... and they were delicious! Is that still an option? I'd like to do it again.

Isn't Seabrook one big happy family? Glad to see you're moving back home.
Are there still gypsy clans? I think they used to live on the east side of Rt 1. My dad bought a house in Seabrook back in 92-93, it was interesting to learn the local culture. Not sure how many Brookers are left, they have their own dialect though!

Watch out for the "brookers" lol

Congrats. Enjoy the glow. Stay long enough and you'll glow when on vacation as well. ;)

And if someone asks if you laak dags and wants you to buy a caravan, run.

Back
Top Bottom