moving to NH from MA

I am moving to my new home in NH, I am curious if there are limits to how much ammo you can transport at a time in your car,

Thanks
John

I know I am fine once I hit the border , does mass have any limits on ammo transportation.

we are moving from mass for 2 reasons 1 to be near our grandkids and 2 to be away from all of the Mass lunacy.

We passed papers yesterday and are looking forward to the NH way of life

Wh
I know I am fine once I hit the border , does mass have any limits on ammo transportation.

we are moving from mass for 2 reasons 1 to be near our grandkids and 2 to be away from all of the Mass lunacy.

We passed papers yesterday and are looking forward to the NH way of life

Who gives a flying f**k what Mass says/ thinks,? Take your shit and don't look back!!!

Mass regulates transportation of primers and powder but I think does not regulate transportation of ammo itself. See MA CMR 527 Section 13.11.

No Mass law/reg, however there is a Federal regulation. If you transport >100K rounds you must placard your vehicle (maybe more too, I never inquired). Split it amongst 2 cars (both LTC holders while in MA) or make 2 trips if >100K and your GTG.

Congrats on escaping the insanity.

I am moving to my new home in NH, I am curious if there are limits to how much ammo you can transport at a time in your car,

Thanks
John

Learn Liberty. Love it. Vote for it.

Explain the kuster voters.
Those are Ma**h***s who didn't realize they were supposed to leave Mass in Mass or NH people who left and were infected and then returned - Kuster herself (her parents were Republicans).

Last edited:
No Mass law/reg, however there is a Federal regulation. If you transport >100K rounds you must placard your vehicle (maybe more too, I never inquired). Split it amongst 2 cars (both LTC holders while in MA) or make 2 trips if >100K and your GTG.

Congrats on escaping the insanity.

This, or just don't drive like an a**h*** for two or three hours of your life until you get there. I would be surprised if you got pulled over and any of the cops were actually familiar with this particular law/regulation. Especially since it's a federal thing.

Enjoy your freedom, and don't forget to sell off your EBRs and off-list handguns before you move out.

My only limit, which I pretty much reached, was how much ammo I could fit into my Tacoma at once. I had the whole bed (with a cap) filled with nothing but ammo and guns, and it was riding rather low. The front had the cats and my wife. It was rather nerve wracking, because I had it loaded up and then had to go close on that house before driving up to NH to buy the NH house. They insisted they had to do the closing at the courthouse in Lowell, which has no parking of its own. So, I had to park that on the street in front of the courthouse, in Lowell. It took a couple hours. I left my wife and the cats locked in the truck so they can "guard" it, did the closing hoping that I didn't create the biggest gun-related news event that MA snowflake reporters had ever reported on by the time I came back out.

Once out of there, the truck didn't corner very well. Going through the peaceful winding roads of NH with a couple extra thousand pounds loaded into it felt a bit ... "funny"...

Back
Top Bottom