Moving to MA, what handguns to buy?

edited to CMA, even though I don't think it's a problem. Feel free to PM me or continue to reply, but without this first post it's basically a dead thread now.

Last edited:
You need to edit your post before the googlebot picks it up.....what you are proposing may not be legal.

Last edited:
This thread could be considered prima facie evidence of intent to deal without a license, or even straw purchasing...

Not at all. MA allows me to transfer 4 guns per year without being a dealer. The fact that I could in the future be selling to licensed gun owners also removes any straw man problems. I'm not taking orders, I'm wondering what items would have a demand so that I can legally transfer them in the future, if I feel like it.

Not at all. MA allows me to transfer 4 guns per year without being a dealer. The fact that I could in the future be selling to licensed gun owners also removes any straw man problems. I'm not taking orders, I'm wondering what items would have a demand so that I can legally transfer them in the future, if I feel like it.

Uh-huh... [wink] 4th gen Glocks will likely hold their value pretty well....

Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom