• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moving to a new town in Mass with a twist.

I know you have thirty days to get your three letters out for moving, but what happens when need to use temporary housing for up to a month because your new location is not ready. How do I stay in compiance?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

You could just mail one set when you move to temporary housing and then mail another when you move to your final place. Besides the certified mail and stamps, it doesn’t really cost anything.

Put the permanent address that you're moving to in "up to a month" once you move in. Don't overthink this.

To me this is similar to a friend's situation. He has a place in FL where he spends 3 months every Winter. Should he send changes of address twice a year?

To me this is similar to a friend's situation. He has a place in FL where he spends 3 months every Winter. Should he send changes of address twice a year?

Just check the sex offenders registry and see what they do.

Never mind skip that idea I think we are required to do more than that.

Can I open carry a relvolver on a b ltc in ma if I’m homeless?

with a bump stock in my backpack?

what happens when need to use temporary housing for up to a month because your new location is not ready. How do I stay in compiance?
i bet you send off letters when you go on vacation and your away from your permanent residence for a couple weeks...don't you? [laugh]

I'm not going on vacation, this is a move. Changing address requires notification within 30 days, I was just looking for some insight, not sarcasm!

I'm not going on vacation, this is a move. Changing address requires notification within 30 days, I was just looking for some insight, not sarcasm!

You've been a member for four years and didn't expect sarcasm?

Seriously two paths:
- Notify them that you're moving to your ultimate destination
- Notify them that you moved to your temporary and then notify again when you move to your ultimate destination.

Either way, they'll barely do anything with it, it's just a paper trail (and potentially an excuse to jam someone up if the government so chooses)

You've been a member for four years and didn't expect sarcasm?

Seriously two paths:
- Notify them that you're moving to your ultimate destination
- Notify them that you moved to your temporary and then notify again when you move to your ultimate destination.

Either way, they'll barely do anything with it, it's just a paper trail (and potentially an excuse to jam someone up if the government so chooses)

Seriously, how did he not expect sarcasm?

I know you have thirty days to get your three letters out for moving, but what happens when need to use temporary housing for up to a month because your new location is not ready. How do I stay in compiance?

do it twice

Back
Top Bottom