• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moving out of MA!

^This

I sold my MA legal Gen3 Glock 19 for the cost of replacing it before I left. I unloaded all my preban mags for $12 each (cost of a PMag). It's the right thing to do for the inmates you leave behind.

Thanks for the advice guys. I thought about selling all the hard to find MA guns but with the state of things and the shortages that's a hard sell... Truck is packed and we're ready to go in he morning. I'll leave behind my reocurring monthly donation to comm2a, hopefully some day MA will be free.

Just remember nc doesn't like ma. Therefor why would you tell them anything that isn't their business. Look at it as they are on a need to know basis... And they don't need to know. I only do what I absolutely must when I go back and forth with Fl. Your concerns would be nc laws but since your not moving to ny,nj,ca, etc then you don't have any issues.

Enjoy the end of the bs

I got a house in the Wilmington NC area, hope to retire there in 5yrs or so. dont go in bars with a CCW, resturaunts ok, also if yu get stopped and yu are carrying yu have to notify the LEO,

get this if yu go to a riot or demonstration dont carry other that buy all the guns yu want have fun see yu down there soon

Congrats and welcome to NC. Send me a PM if you have any questions about gun laws. I'm over in capitol city although I go to CLT a few times per year.

Sent from my Obamaphone

Leaving MA for Charlotte NC, guns (unloaded) and ammo are locked in different cases for the move tomorrow. Once settled I need to let MA firearms record bureau know of the move and my new address. Other than buying all the goodies I couldn't have in MA is there anything I'm forgetting?

I mean this with much love..

**** you for finding the parachute ripcord.

And best of luck!

Be sure to sign up for welfare and set up a forwarding address... MA will probably pay you for years before catching on... and then they will keep paying as opposed to admitting they made a mistake in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom