Moving Company

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Has anyone had experience with any moving companies in the Worcester, MA area?

I don't feel like moving all of my furniture, and want to pay some unlucky bastards to move it for me.

derek said:
Has anyone had experience with any moving companies in the Worcester, MA area?

I don't feel like moving all of my furniture, and want to pay some unlucky bastards to move it for me.

No, but I know some people that moved recently. I'll ask at work tomorrow. I work in Worcester.

Lynne said:
derek said:
From Holden, MA to Spencer MA

Have you checked out what the Chief in Spencer is like for issuing??

Lynne I thought you knew me better than that. :D I am a Leather Neck you know.

The Chief is good to go in Spencer. That was one of my criterias in choosing a house. :D

derek said:
Lynne said:
derek said:

The Chief is good to go in Spencer. That was one of my criterias in choosing a house. :D

I didn't think you'd move somewhere where the 2nd Amendment is spat upon....<insert grovel here>...forgive me, dearheart. I'm still upset over the AG - I had a momentary lapse. :D

Lynne said:
derek said:
Lynne said:
derek said:

I didn't think you'd move somewhere where the 2nd Amendment is spat upon....<insert grovel here>...forgive me, dearheart. I'm still upset over the AG - I had a momentary lapse. :D

Melody and I seriously considered moving to New Hampshire this time. The reason why we didn't was out work commutes would each be an hour one way, and we would have to change our day care provider, which with our 10 month old, would not be a very comforting thing to do.

The Chief in Spencer is a good guy, I'll get re-newed pretty easily.

Back
Top Bottom