• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mountain House and Walmart

I have seen many posts on Youtube about some Walmarts stocking the two portion Mountain house meals. I was curious if any of the Walmarts in central mass stock these so that I might try a small portion before ordering up multiple #10 cans. I live near Worcester so if any of you have seen any Walmarts or other stores that carry Mountain House freeze dried meals please post it up here or pm me.

Thanks

Walmart in Leicester has them and Sturbridge used to, not sure if they still do. Good thought, some varieties are much better then others!

Walmart in Leicester has them and Sturbridge used to, not sure if they still do. Good thought, some varieties are much better then others!

I tried Leicester and asked 3 people who stared at me like idiots... but then again I was in a Walmart after all.

Leominster, Leicester, Gardner, Sturbridge. All carry them. Look in the camping section. Don't bother asking most of the employees, few of them can even tell you where they work.

northboro has a small supply in the camping section. i agree with your thought to sample before you buy i did the samething, the mountain house beef stroganoff,beef teeriyaki w/rice etc. were all excellent. mountain house is pretty much the royls royce of freeze dried food (however i wouldn't try the freeze dries ice cream again on a bet!)

Back
Top Bottom