Mountain biking

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I DH mostly now. I was riding Vietnam back in 93 with my Raleigh m30 did 17 miles with flat pedals and jeans shortly after that I bought aluminum!! Love that place but have been there in 6 years.

Anybody ride Sunday River?
I love Sunday River. Are you the same Rancho on busted spoke? Slaphead mofos?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wow, BustedSpoke, ain't thought about that place in a while...

I'd offer up a tour of Nam but you wouldn't enjoy having to stop every 200y waiting for me to catch my breath; haven't been on the bike too much in the past couple years. The trail network NEMBA put the most work into is right off the cell tower at the 85/495 junction, if you go in that way you'll probably bump into a few people who can show you around. It doesn't start getting confusing until you get deeper in toward the low areas.

Before I moved out this way 13yrs ago my buddies and I used to ride Nam a few times a month even though it was an hour drive. Now I live 15m away and never get there :-/

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wow, BustedSpoke, ain't thought about that place in a while...

I'd offer up a tour of Nam but you wouldn't enjoy having to stop every 200y waiting for me to catch my breath; haven't been on the bike too much in the past couple years. The trail network NEMBA put the most work into is right off the cell tower at the 85/495 junction, if you go in that way you'll probably bump into a few people who can show you around. It doesn't start getting confusing until you get deeper in toward the low areas.

Before I moved out this way 13yrs ago my buddies and I used to ride Nam a few times a month even though it was an hour drive. Now I live 15m away and never get there :-/
I'll stop every 200 yards. I'm gun a toy with it in a few weeks. Gotta get my legs under me. It's been awhile. Had a blast at goat hill today though. Only did About 10 miles. Really enjoyed it

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm in Lynn Woods most Sundays. Just picked up a new Novarro had it out last Sunday for the first time and it performed well.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I know some of you guys are in the area. Has anyone been to Mendon town forest? I found it in a google search. Wondering if it's worth my while

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I know some of you guys are in the area. Has anyone been to Mendon town forest? I found it in a google search. Wondering if it's worth my while
Don't know about Mendon Town forest. I know a great trail system behind Southwicks Zoo in Mendon built by my good friend. Tight twisty XC. Pm me if you want a tour.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be my first ever trip up to KT. I'll be staying with a bunch of other CT guys in a rented farmhouse.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was there, and had a blast. I DID hear a few complaints from other people, though. What was the Central MA experience?

daveyburt

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yeah a bunch of us from central Ma are going up on Thursday. We are staying in the bike barn right off white school. Going to Millstone on Friday.
I went with 7 others. Small world. A couple of my buddies knew a bunch of guys from the bike barn. I was probably hanging out with a few of you.
haha

What ever happened with the dude who took the spill on the way back to the barn after the band?

One of my riding mates got a text saying broken ribs. We went by the barn on the way out on sunday to check but, you were all gone / checked out...

please update if you know...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I went with 7 others. Small world. A couple of my buddies knew a bunch of guys from the bike barn. I was probably hanging out with a few of you.
haha

What ever happened with the dude who took the spill on the way back to the barn after the band?

One of my riding mates got a text saying broken ribs. We went by the barn on the way out on sunday to check but, you were all gone / checked out...

please update if you know...
Were you up there with Ray and Justin? That was me who had the crash. 7 broken ribs,separated shoulder and a concussion. Rough few weeks but I am back to riding now.

Top Bottom